• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rat Rod

Blase

Wyatt you need one of these in your collection.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1954-BELAIR-CHOP-TOP-54-BEL-AIR-LEAD-SLED-HOT-ROD-RAT_W0QQitemZ220311718964QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item220311718964&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I have always loved 54's and have even sent a few to the junk yard tring to make them look like this one :mad: :dunno:. One day when I hit the lotto this will be the first thing that I buy! ;D

Blase said:
I have always loved 54's and have even sent a few to the junk yard tring to make them look like this one :mad: :dunno:. One day when I hit the lotto this will be the first thing that I buy! ;D

No need to buy lottery tickets, just wait for Obama to get in office and redistribute the wealth. Then, we and all afford everything we want. :flipoff1:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
No need to buy lottery tickets, just wait for Obama to get in office and redistribute the wealth. Then, we and all afford everything we want. :flipoff1:
Not to get into a political debate with any body..but I think NOBAMA plans on taking for those of us that work and giving to those who SIT ON THEIR ASS WITH THEIR HANDS OUT AND DRIVE AROUND IN LUXURY SUV'S THAT THE REST OF US PAY FOR :flipgotcha: :flipper: :flipoff1: :mad: :dunno:.
Since I currently work at least 80+ hours a week, I"M ****ED :flipoff1:. So the lotto is the onlyway I will ever be able to buy a seond toy like a dream 54 rat rod.

Blase said:
Not to get into a political debate with any body..but I think NOBAMA plans on taking for those of us that work and giving to those who SIT ON THEIR ASS WITH THEIR HANDS OUT AND DRIVE AROUND IN LUXURY SUV'S THAT THE REST OF US PAY FOR :flipgotcha: :flipper: :flipoff1: :mad: :dunno:.
Since I currently work at least 80+ hours a week, I"M ****ED :flipoff1:. So the lotto is the onlyway I will ever be able to buy a seond toy like a dream 54 rat rod.

I am not an Obama supporter, but what is any different about that than the way it is now :dunno:

InDaShop said:
auction ended early.
"The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale."
Dam Obama!

Bigsilly probably not going to be any differant than it is now. Only thing is that he likes it the way it is now :flipgotcha:. I have a house down the street that is paid for by 15 differant peoples well fair checks. NO **** not one of them works and they all put thier check in to pay the lease on the house. They have so many people living in a four bedroom house that they had to turn the two car garge into a thrid living room. The last thing I want to see happen is them get a bigger check becasue then they would just all go buy more cars to plug up the street.