• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD VIDEOS

snoball said:
Minus the part where he yells at the retard in the black yota to put on his belts. Whats it going to take to get people to use the safety equipment they have!

Man I have no idea. I had to get on a few people over the weekend about not having belts on at all. One I made put belts on and then they immediately rolled.

Cole said:
Man I have no idea. I had to get on a few people over the weekend about not having belts on at all. One I made put belts on and then they immediately rolled.

This... Did they give you the Stink Eye when you told them Cole? It pisses me off when you tell them and they give you that look like you don't know what you're talking about and they are too good of drivers to roll. I have witnessed this many times when John G would tell someone to put them on or keep their hands off the roll bar. ::)

Cole said:
One I made put belts on and then they immediately rolled.

Wow...

People suck. Hard to believe the ignorance that is out there. You generally learn right away at a young age when wheeling: buckle up and keep limbs inside when the vehicle is moving.

kushKrawlin said:
Jesus lord thank you! Best video yet!! By a mile!! Dam I love to watch buggies as much as anyone, but dam after 450 of them doin same ole ****.. It's really nice to watch us "little" guys wheel. I'd watch trail rigs over buggies any and everyday. Thanks for adding that video man.

X1000

More of these videos PLEASE.

Thanks for the videos...looked like a good time

-there will always be that guy who wont buckle up.....IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE DUMB, YOU HAVE TO BE TOUGH. :driving:

-as much as we complain about the rain...its almost too easy when its dry!

-night riding looks fun. :drinkers:

-man those Cajuns make some great looking rigs 8)

01tj said:
They had lap belts on.

And? What in hell do you think would happen if hey rolled down los primos with lap belts on? Seriously what does it take to realize how quickly your entire life can change in a second! If you ever have a hard roll you will have your **** in every time you get in your rig!

snoball said:
And? What in hell do you think would happen if hey rolled down los primos with lap belts on? Seriously what does it take to realize how quickly your entire life can change in a second! If you ever have a hard roll you will have your **** in every time you get in your rig!

yep!! learned the hard way as well. I went end over end in my truggy and it was quite violent. only had my lapbelts on and ended up breaking my collarbone. would've never happened if I had the shoulders on as well.

ever since we got the buggy, all 5 pts go on EVERY time and my pass has to as well or they don't ride with me.

I know it's gonna take some r&d to make sure it doesn't cut out but in my new rig I'm putting in contact switches where it won't start unless I'm strapped in

I was nearly raked over the coals for mentioning safety earlier in this thread. I appreciate everyone who will stick their neck out telling people(including me) to put their harness on or don't grab the roll cage. I have been guilty of all these I try to set a good example by being safety minded on trails but I still make mistakes. Safety is becoming a bigger topic for most everyone. I think that is a great thing. It is helping our sport evolve.

kmcminn said:
I was nearly raked over the coals for mentioning safety earlier in this thread. I appreciate everyone who will stick their neck out telling people(including me) to put their harness on or don't grab the roll cage. I have been guilty of all these I try to set a good example by being safety minded on trails but I still make mistakes. Safety is becoming a bigger topic for most everyone. I think that is a great thing. It is helping our sport evolve.

That's it, yer name is changing from Danger-Kevin to Mr. Safety.

Hahaha. I'm just rigging mine that way so I can't not do It I have access to them at work and it won't be that hard to set it where unless all
Harnesses are in it it won't engage the switch. So just lap belts won't work

Dammit let's get to the main event.. In this video one can clearly hear me do a check list with this PRO driver.. He indeed was buckled up as he showed me his seat belt on th drive by. As usual the camera doesn't do this hill justice. Sit back.. Take notes... Fuk Em up J Rich...

https://youtu.be/ls0vxj1khKI
:JRich:

Re: Re: RBD VIDEOS

kushKrawlin said:
Dammit let's get to the main event.. In this video one can clearly hear me do a check list with this PRO driver.. He indeed was buckled up as he showed me his seat belt on th drive by. As usual the camera doesn't do this hill justice. Sit back.. Take notes... Fuk Em up J Rich...

https://youtu.be/ls0vxj1khKI
:JRich:
Lol that's ****in awesome, he's my hero

Latest posts