• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD?

Well here's the info guys! This will be the 10th RBD and I feel fortunate that everyone still wants to come and have a good time. This year is throwing it back to the good ole days, all about good times, good friends, and some trail wheelin'. I have a few surprises up my sleeve I'm working on to add to the party for sure.

#RBD2016

Prices:
$60 Weekend | $50 day | $10 per passenger

Schedule:
Friday: gates open at 8am
Open trail riding all day
No night riding past 8pm: trail gates will be close and locked. No exceptions.
8pm - Southern Whalers Band at pavilion

Saturday: gates open at 7am
Open trail riding all day
12pm(tentative) - Barbie Jeep Racin
No night riding past 8pm: trail gates will be closed and Locked. No exceptions.
8pm - Pit Bike grudge racing
Bonfire (TBD)

Sunday: gates close at 4pm

Note:
No 4wheelers
No night riding past 8pm
Seatbelts to be worn at all times
There is no official competition
No parking in the trail - we reserve the right to move any vehicle blocking a main trail!
Pitbikes allowed ONLY on the pitbike track - not allowed on the trails or speeding through camp.

Right now looks like I will shut the shop down Friday so I can wheel two days. :woot:

looks like ill be blowing thru another r&p at RBD got a few teeh chipped on ol dana 60 but were gonna dope it up and go for it anyway !!!!! :****: :****: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Somebody do a rain dance, you know how bad it's gonna suck not being able to have fires at RBD?! I'll have my tank top heater either way, but campfires are part of RBD! Lol.

And I'll be fawking pissed if it waits til RBD weekend to rain.

TacomaJD said:
Somebody do a rain dance, you know how bad it's gonna suck not being able to have fires at RBD?! I'll have my tank top heater either way, but campfires are part of RBD! Lol.

Come to Chattanooga we got fires for ya! No **** it needs to rain bad.

TacomaJD said:

Thanks ass. Now if it rains I'm blaming it on you and slashing the tires on you rascal.