• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD?

Speeding said:
Learn more about the Alabama burn ban so you don't go to jail:

http://www.forestry.alabama.gov/burnrestrictions.aspx

Under the Drought Emergency 'No Burn' Order, Section 9-13-141 of the Code of Alabama states that it is illegal for any person to set fire to any forest, grass, woods, wildlands or marshes; to build a campfire or bonfire; or to burn trash or other material that may cause a forest, grass or woods fire. Specifically, the regulation prohibits any prescribed burns, any campfire or bonfire, any trash or debris fires, or any other open burning. If convicted, the penalty for violating the No Burn order is up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $500.00.

Does that mean I will go to jail for the burn Casey is gonna get from this small block? :stir: :fish:

Re:

It is raining in the 256. Maybe y'all are getting some droplets too

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

We got some here in Knoxville last night. I know it's not going to lift any burn bans but maybe it'll help knock a little dust down. It's forecasted for Wednesday too in delta Alabama.

JohnG said:
Under the Drought Emergency 'No Burn' Order, Section 9-13-141 of the Code of Alabama states that it is illegal for any person to set fire to any forest, grass, woods, wildlands or marshes; to build a campfire or bonfire; or to burn trash or other material that may cause a forest, grass or woods fire. Specifically, the regulation prohibits any prescribed burns, any campfire or bonfire, any trash or debris fires, or any other open burning. If convicted, the penalty for violating the No Burn order is up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $500.00.

What about our enclosed burner stove ?

Ben I got a couple cold fires on the buggy you can barrow once it gets dark.

I was in Mississippi last night, and it poured rain for a couple hours, was hoping it made its way here, but it didn't.

Re: Re: RBD?

JohnG said:
Back in hospital, so i will not make it this year.

Sent using left thumb.
Praying you get better and make it back on the trail soon.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

JohnG said:
Back in hospital, so i will not make it this year.

Sent using left thumb.
It will be our first rbd without you. I know my ol lady was looking forward to partying with yours. Just won't be the same :'(

Re: Re: RBD?

BUG-E J said:
It will be our first rbd without you. I know my ol lady was looking forward to partying with yours. Just won't be the same :'(
x2, dammit, I know you were really wanting to come John! Definitely will feel like a piece of the party is missing!

Pretty good crowd coming in.
103e69f540cd04da70e70c06aea77a21.jpg
446fd53abada48e76ea76a19a69cc284.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Latest posts