• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RC crawler question

Re:

Venom pro charger, in my day it was pro charger 2 but I'm sure they have something new by now. Can't go wrong with venom though

Depends on what you need it to do. For the money id buy an Imax B6 with the AC adapter from www.hobbyking.com. Ive had two of them over the years and always had good experiences. Now i use the Hitec 4 port AC/DC charger but its quite a bit more pricey.

Re: Re: Re: RC crawler question

rednecklights said:
Well, the scx10 started doing something interesting, when it was new you could be going backwards gas it forward and ride out a wheelie or flip over backwards .... Now there seems to be a considerable delay when going from forward to reverse or vice versa. It got a little better when I put a 55t motor on it (lil guy keeps breaking ****)

Could it be the battery isn't holding to voltage it once was ? It does seem to get worse with run time.

Jon Piper
Certain esc have a delay option that you possibly activated. Or weak battery, or perhaps a slipper clutch backed off over time.

^ on point there... :dblthumb: you would have to go through a sequence of button pressing to change the ESC settings, you can take that little nut on the big gear (slipper clutch) and tighten it, I run mind tightened all the way down, but little man doesn't need it supertight like that, or .. SNAP.