• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RCV everyone???

Damn nice! I'll let you know on the rears. Pretty sure I got like 14 rear axle shafts. Let me do a count and I'll hook you up

pholmann said:
Ain't nothing junk about that jeep. It could use a power train upgrade. That's it.

**** you seen that little rock it wouldn't go over at the hardline ride. 15in ledge :wtflol:

How's the ground clearance on them 43s. That's the one thing I'm worried about even with Mohawk going from 47s to 43s

SHELBS44 said:
How's the ground clearance on them 43s. That's the one thing I'm worried about even with Mohawk going from 47s to 43s

It not too bad I guess I can measure when I get home let you know.

pholmann said:
It's just him. I've never heard him brag about a thing he has. Always downplays it so as to not upset the poor folks like me. Lol. No ****. He's just a very modest person.

Thank you :dblthumb:

Poor **** I am super ****ing jealous of your buggy !!!!!

No immediate new just when you get a chance. I appreciate it. I'm gonna cut the hell out of them 47s and see what they do.

poolman said:
Well we are in the same boat, just turned 40, I hate all that **** too, and my wife takes care of that,,, cheers!! :drinkers:

Am serious I put my employees hrs , job materials receipt and etc in my IPad . I carry home the iPad every nite and she turn it into a invoice some how. God knows how she puts up with me. I would rather work 70 plus hrs a week than bang a keyboard all day

SHELBS44 said:
No immediate new just when you get a chance. I appreciate it. I'm gonna cut the hell out of them 47s and see what they do.

Am still getting the feel of this rig. I've only had it about a year now and have only been on 4 rides. When I got it. It had 44 bogger on the rear and TSL on the front . The stickies help me a lot and made the rig feel completely different very good . With the stickies I can crawl stuff I would beat on

Oh yeah big difference. I want them just damn. Hate to lose clearance. Guess I need to drive faster :driving:

SHELBS44 said:
Oh yeah big difference. I want them just damn. Hate to lose clearance. Guess I need to drive faster :driving:

That's what pholmann tells me don't be a ***** and hit it harder :drinkers:

ba7accf42320efd7715c9197ff07b3c1.jpg

This is how I first seen it years ago. I remember seeing that tube frame and stuff and thought it was the coolest thing ever.