• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RE-ntal

TB-F

...is being slightly modified.

Leafsprings just wernt taking us where we wanted to go so it's getting a slight revamp. This all has to be done before memorial day weekend, but hey, that's over 2 whole months! :eeek:

is it still a :rb: exo even tho it hasnt changed?

100_0805.jpg

shedin weight

100_0811.jpg

100_0812.jpg

crack kills

100_0813.jpg

Oh, and I got a ticket for driving it 2 blocks down to the hooter to presurewash it before the teardown because hey, it's 2 frign blocks, why put it on the trailer :jerkit:

NICE!!! Looks good.Should be fun to watch the progress and result.:awesomework: :awesomework:

Today we took a whole bunch of mesurments and played with moving the axles around underneath the rig to see where we wanted them to go. Unfortunatly I broke my camera on the hangover run so the pics of axles under the rig didnt show up :rolleyes:

Based upon initial mesurments I drew up a ruff sketch of the basic idea.

100_0818.jpg

When the injection was originaly done on this truck 5 years ago they just left the original 81 wiring harness, spliced in to it and ran the 91 harness along side it.:rolleyes: so me and Jason started removing wires. We will be able to finance this whole project by scrapping all the extra copper we pulled out :looser:

100_0817.jpg

those jack stands have been uesd to hold up many vehicles including mine at one time:awesomework:

Heck yes, and they also, combined with the 2 1/2 sched 40 tube on the back hold the truck perfectly level all directions :redneck: