• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 2/25

ecsong187

well went up today and met sean in his black wrangler and also met billy and his wife in their 4runner. had some fun times it was my first. had lots of fun. sean slid his jeep onto its side and i got my first body damage. it was awesome:D

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 250
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 247
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 254
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 247
  • untitled4.JPG
    untitled4.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 245
Thanks for getting the pics up so fast Ed. My wife and son got a good laugh (after she yelled at me for tearing it up:flipoff: ) Special thanks to Crapyota and Alison for getting me on 4 wheels and pulling me out of the mud. A little carnage for everyone involved today.....good times.

yes in deed carnage is fun.
toll on my rig:passenger side front springs snapped the mainleaf and two others. bent rear springs passenger side. rear bogger is flat on passenger side(note drivers side is ok :haha: alison loves wheeling).
sean and ed thanks for following me down. HIP thanks for coming out to reiter and trailering my broken shiat home.. it looked sad leaning to all hell on the pass. side on a trailer.
also met bigiron. dam that is the baddest power wagon :clappy: :cool: thanks for pulling that f250 out and the other truck.
heres seans jeep...(about half hour later i saw another in the same spot do this same thing)
reiter2-25024.jpg

and eds said hello to reiter trails.
reiter2-25028.jpg

crash said:
I thought I reconized the tow rig but not what was on the trailer (went on a mocha run)
you didnt spill youre mocha laughing at it did you?
i thought i would have to paint my rig yellow to ever ride back there.HIP got to trailer a couple yota's this weekend.

Last edited:
My door is fine, it was Ed's door that got all bent up. My only damage was a small dent on the front passenger fender. I was tipped up on my wheels.