• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter April 4th

Darby1

I keep missing all the fun trail runs lately :mad: with Money and the gang. Been workin a lot of overtime and it took me a couple weeks to tear down my toyota and bring my samurai out of retirement. So, now that I got in a little test run I'm ready to go hit the trails and hang with my friends! Thought I'd plan ahead a little so ALL my friends could come out too. Nothing out of the ordinary, just our little slice of Redneck Heaven up at Reiter. I get off work the morning of the 4th, should be up at the upper lot by 9:30 -10:00. As usual, I am down for whatever! I'll stay over saturday night and wheel Sunday too or? I know some get frustrated if we get more than 5 rigs out on a trail as it takes even longer to get to the end, but hey, it's all fun. We can splinter or just hang out by the fire and read poetry :haha:

I might be down to camp Sat night.

We should make an effort and cook up some foods for dinner. Who has a decent grill they want to bring? I'll supply the protein and carbs.:awesomework:

And then back to wheeling, of course.

I might be down to camp Sat night.

We should make an effort and cook up some foods for dinner. Who has a decent grill they want to bring? I'll supply the protein and carbs.:awesomework:

And then back to wheeling, of course.

I have a great camp stove with a little table we can set up. I always have it with me but lately we're so intent on wheeling, and then sleeping, that it never comes out anymore. I'm cool with slowing down long enough to camp right and cook up some food. Anybody else own paint ball guns? Pumpy, Gowin and I had a little midnight paint ball fight one time at camp, could be fun again???

I'll call Pumpy and the gang and make sure their on board. What about Mark M and Jayluke? Stealthrunner, I hope you can make it, better bring the crown :D

Oh you know I'm down! I'll be camping and sippen on some crown N' coke. So what you bring out to play in Darby? Sami or Yota?

I have yet to even run a trail with you Crash, lets fix that. Come have some laughs with us.

I am like the ninja---you never saw me but I saw you :redneck:

Just tell where to meet and I will hed out for a few hours...

Oh you know I'm down! I'll be camping and sippen on some crown N' coke. So what you bring out to play in Darby? Sami or Yota?

Oh good Jason! Wouldn't be the same without your tall smillin self! I will be in the Sami, toyota is done for awhile. We can play a game of follow the leader :awesomework: .............and of coarse, we will stop every 50ft to BS

I am like the ninja---you never saw me but I saw you :redneck:

Just tell where to meet and I will hed out for a few hours...

DNR always seems to see me too :redneck: this time i will have current tabs. Pumperator makes it hard to blend in anywhere

We can run some trails early on Saturday if you'd like. I should be in the upper lot by 10am

DNR always seems to see me too :redneck: this time i will have current tabs. Pumperator makes it hard to blend in anywhere

We can run some trails early on Saturday if you'd like. I should be in the upper lot by 10am

see ya at 10 :D

I will try to make it up for the weekend, But my brother might be up from cali on the same weekend so well see :rolleyes: