• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter April 4th

Pack the rain gear--pouring up here and I don't think its going to stop. And be ready for fresh snow :awesomework:

Charlie, meet ya at the first pit and we can buzz up.

See ya there
Usually get there around 9

Oh I am with you mark. I feel like I have been living in a cave for a couple weeks with the weather out here

Ya this weather sucks I got 32 deg and raining. 1.5" of rain already this month

Might want to get read for some water. It is going to come your way soon

Just make sure you're in that cave on Sunday when Im bringin my junk over.... :redneck:

So does this means that it is running kind of

Last edited:
hey darby chuck here,one of these knuckleheads you run around with wants my not straight straight axle housing.i think his name is "bunk?" anyhow told him he could have it.said he would probably see you this weekend.so if you want to stop by tommorrow or friday and get it out of my geerage that would be great.makin progress on my project,front end is in and rearend is out.bet when its done i could hang with you guys.poor guy who would name their kid bunk.thanx 206 510 6172

:haha::haha: His name is Joe but everyone just calls him Bunk. He drives a sweet monster buggy. I will call you today and try and make it by. Oh, and I truly hope that you can hang with us but we shall see :redneck:

Sloppier the better for me this weekend. As I will be running for the first time w/out MTR's. Just Picked up a set of 38.5 TSL-SX's Holly ****, I know can you believe it!?...I still can't! I hope i like them...:eeek:

ps Without giving too much personal info...They call him "Bunk" because of his last name:D

Last edited:
Sloppier the better for me this weekend. As I will be running for the first time w/out MTR's. Just Picked up a set of 38.5 TSL-SX's Holly ****, I know can you believe it!?...I still can't! I hope i like them...:eeek:

ps Without giving too much personal info...They call him "Bunk" because of his last name:D
Say it isn't so:haha:

I thought you might get a kick out of it:fawkdancesmiley: The rig looks totally different now. Hope you make it out this weekend to join i on the fun

:eeek::eeek::eeek:What the hell?????? I'm so confused????:eeek::eeek::eeek:

Swampers?????:rolleyes:bout time!!!!:awesomework::beer:

Wanna borrow my groover?? I could drop it off in the am...call me

Edit:...Offers to Jay luke....

I'm excited that my wife gave me permission (okay, well at least she didn't object) to head out to Reiter this weekend. I'll try to be there as early on Saturday evening as I can to camp with ya'll.

Even if I can't catch a ride with someone on Sunday for some wheelin', I'd still enjoy hangin' with you guys Saturday night and Sunday morning. I'd bring my buggy but I doubt I could get a trailer so quickly and last time I was out (a couple of weekends ago) my rig decided to shut down a few times for no apparent reason in the middle of Grumpy's trail (need to figure out where the weak link is).

Anywhoo, see ya on Saturday eve.

Lookin' forward to a rip-roarin' time

Terry

Latest posts