• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Foothills Poop Chute Poll

Can you make it up and down the Poop Chute?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clinical strength Vagasil

Agreed.

Going up the Poop Chute for some is like doing your girlfriend in the butt. Everybody talks around the campfire about it, but when they find out there's Poop in there.......they avoid it like the Chute.
:D

Needs to be about a 100 yards longer a few degrees steeper and covered with loose shale and powder dirt :awesomework:

If your rig is so badass that it rides on a trailer, it should crush the poop chute. :awesomework:

If this is poopshute, then yes-I've been down, but not up....
i went up it twice in my toyota, first time was the same day i rolled the first time. second time was a few weeks ago when we had several feet of snow. really not to bad in the snow i hit the bottom of it with pretty decend speed:D, and it took a few tries but i made it. dautsonon40s was there for that.:redneck:

My yota on 36's drives right up it. Seems easy as long as you stay on the gas. I bet most would make it if they tried. Hell, even pumperators 67 bronco (handicapped with boggers) made it.:redneck:

i ve made it many times and im handicaped with boggers like pumperater and apperently my rig sounds silly(not sure what that means bunk but oh well) i just thought it was a road with a rock at the top.:D:D

2 weeks ago I drove right up it the bike dewb that was stuck half way up pulled his bike to the side so I could drive past I even stopped and offered him a tow.

Edit I even was showing off a little for the crowd at the top and went up the left side I had to bump it a little they took picture...

and yes I want a cookie and some milk :D

Last edited:
i ve made it many times and im handicaped with boggers like pumperater and apperently my rig sounds silly(not sure what that means bunk but oh well) i just thought it was a road with a rock at the top.:D:D

silly as in 3 1/2 duall exaust. silly you know:flipoff:

I drive down it just about every time I go out to Reiter, Then I drive through the creek ACROSS the road then loop around to the "new and improved" powerline entrance. It helps keep me off the main road.
I've been up it about ten times, I don't always feel up to the task, but it usually isn't a big deal, if you go up, stay to the right side, when your fronts are up make a hard left, then hook to the right to pull yourself up the ledge.

It's mostly a fear thing to get over.

I did see "this guy" flip end over end off the top one time, I think he might have needed to change his diaper after that little incident.

To you new guys that want to pave evrerything, please just go around on the pavement,. Just because your "sweet" rig can't handle a trail or obstacle doesn't mean there "isn't anybody" else that can't make it. When you "fix" things like this it just takes away from our fun.

Anyways back OT....it is doable and it can be done without doing alot of damage to the trail (with 42's :flipoff: )

this was my first poop shoot experience . tire was too low on pressure
DSC04231Small.jpg

DSC04226Small.jpg

DSC04241Small.jpg

DSC04234Small.jpg

my pics don't do it any justice, it's a lot steeper than it looks. HOWEVER, nearly anything lightly modded could go down, with a decent driver. I've never gone up it, although last time i was there in these pics, going up would've been easy locked f/r with big tires. i didn't go up though, only down.

DSCN0755.jpg

DSCN0756.jpg

DSCN0757.jpg

looks like a motorbike rider stepped into the last picture ontop of the rock ledge, i never noticed that until now. :beer:

My grandma and I went down it in her Oldsmobile Bravada just last weekend !!!

for once, and only once quit talking crap dude. I know you have never even attempted going up or down poop chute!!!!!!!!!!!

post on something worth your typing!!!!

I'm not the asshole I just can't stop my fingers from saying this:fawkdancesmiley:

remember when I helped you out of the back side of Rhino land?????????I was camping, minding my own business, and you were stuck, bigger than **** and, any way, watch the big head and big mouth:D

I know I look like an ass saying this but, Oh well I guess Patrick deserves this!!

Last edited: