• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Memorial Day pics

Turtle Bite

Went to Reiter for the second time and camped and wheeled, had an awesome time. I got a few pictures but alot were blurry. Saw alot of rigs I recognized from the board. We ran most of the trails, there were broke cherokees on almost every one :flipoff:

My carnage:
oil filter
motor
trans pan
bunch of bent tube and body:redneck:

100_0844.jpg

100_0833.jpg

100_0880.jpg

100_0907.jpg

100_0908.jpg

We ran trails all weekend and only saw one broken Cherokee on Cable( witch BTW is F-uped ) they spent the night on it. There also was 3 toy's taring up the mud pit at the bottom I tried to put some logs back but came back to see it all to sh!t again. Great weekend of wheelin

We ran trails all weekend and only saw one broken Cherokee on Cable( witch BTW is F-uped ) they spent the night on it. There also was 3 toy's taring up the mud pit at the bottom I tried to put some logs back but came back to see it all to sh!t again. Great weekend of wheelin

What part is fubared?

The entrance. Looks like some bumd a$$ couldn't make the line and made a bypass through the woods. I blocked going through the woods but some one needs to get up there with a saw. The muddy swamp at the entrance is now where people are entering. I was the last person to leave the 3rd pit and got 3 huge bags of trash out but there is still more.

The entrance. Looks like some bumd a$$ couldn't make the line and made a bypass through the woods. I blocked going through the woods but some one needs to get up there with a saw. The muddy swamp at the entrance is now where people are entering. I was the last person to leave the 3rd pit and got 3 huge bags of trash out but there is still more.

Thanks for the info--I will send a small group on the 8th to fix that up :awesomework:

There was a Cherokee with a broken draglink on sacup so we decided not to run it from the top down, two hours later we ran it from the bottom up and there was ANOTHER cherokee broken in the exact same spot, another broken drag link. I wasnt pissed, I just thought it was funny.

What happened to your motor Josh? You were missed up in Manastash:beer:

I have a rod knock, I got to far sideways and the oilpressure ranout. I was thinking about going to manastash but frankly I am a little tired of the snow (for now). I found another motor so I may be putting that in this weekend.

i thought i saw you guys up there sunday. not so sure, though. looks like you had a good time. i was with a couple stock 2nd gen runners in my white cab red bed stock-looking toy. dropped in my 4.7 case for the weekend and had a blast playing around with my newly found low range.:D

is sacup the tight wooded steep up hill after the rock garden? i saw the blue land cruiser runnin around. definatly a fun weekend

Did the blue land cruiser brake his front driveline on sunday night?

that is the land cruiser that got stuck on the stump in our camp. :looser:
he would have driven over the top of my bro's car trailer had he made it over the stump (in the parking lot)good thing he couldn't navigate his way over a paper bag:haha:

that is the land cruiser that got stuck on the stump in our camp. :looser:
he would have driven over the top of my bro's car trailer had he made it over the stump (in the parking lot)good thing he couldn't navigate his way over a paper bag:haha:

I thought so! I didnt get a good look at it that night!

That's a pretty sweet shocker your buddy's got going...

I drive the black truck, the the blue land cruiser is a buddy of mine.

I thought so! I didnt get a good look at it that night!

Ill alert my buddy that he was being a dumbshit, I left Sunday mid-day so I wasnt there after that. I apologize for my group if it is any consolation.