• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter - Memorial Day Weekend pictures

Cascade_Crawler

Alright here are the pictures from our group that hit Reiter Saturday. Was a great day, with little damage, but we had 1 flop and 1 rollover.

We ran sacup, cable, BYS and played in the rock garden.

PICT0004r.jpg

PICT0008r.jpg

PICT0013r.jpg

PICT0021r.jpg

PICT0022r.jpg

PICT0030r.jpg

PICT0032r.jpg

PICT0050r.jpg

PICT0062r.jpg

PICT0063r.jpg

PICT0066r.jpg

PICT0072r.jpg

PICT0079r.jpg

PICT0086r.jpg

PICT0090r.jpg

PICT0110r.jpg

PICT0115r.jpg

PICT0116r.jpg

PICT0120r.jpg

PICT0128r.jpg

:awesomework: Good thing we quite when we did i think the far right line in the rock garden where i winched ripped off 2 bolts outta my skid plate and the third was about to come out... :eeek:

seemed like it this weekend it took everybody over for a flop/roll. me and mark m. both flopped sunday. to bad i didnt run into you guys sooner, i woulda rollled around with you guys. next time

seemed like it this weekend it took everybody over for a flop/roll. me and mark m. both flopped sunday. to bad i didnt run into you guys sooner, i woulda rollled around with you guys. next time

Ill probably be up saturday for another round...:cool:

All ya'll are *****'s for not coming to the naches. Lemme know if ya want the cock growing pills.

All ya'll are *****'s for not coming to the naches. Lemme know if ya want the cock growing pills.

I wish I could have went to naches but I just couldn't make it this year. Stealthrunner, Hunter1, My self and Paulie had a good time in the rock garden. 5 flops between us. 1 for Hunter1, and 1 for Paulie and three for myself. A good day not too many people.

How do u get to the rock garden and the cable trail? Im tired of running the same stuff over and over again.

Looks like you guys had a great run. I saw you all unloading in the main parking lot, but I was far from being ready to go. Would have had a blast wheeling with you guys. I ended up finding a group of FJ40's, and some other rigs that were going out. I should have turned tail when they said Isabel, I never have anythng but bad luck on that trail. I broke an axle shaft and tore a valve stem out, when I slid off my line going into the lower crossing on May Creek. Pretty much ended my day.

Looks like you guys had a great run. I saw you all unloading in the main parking lot, but I was far from being ready to go. Would have had a blast wheeling with you guys. I ended up finding a group of FJ40's, and some other rigs that were going out. I should have turned tail when they said Isabel, I never have anythng but bad luck on that trail. I broke an axle shaft and tore a valve stem out, when I slid off my line going into the lower crossing on May Creek. Pretty much ended my day.

How the hell do you break in the creek!?!? :haha: :haha: :haha: :corn: