• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Memorial Day Weekend

lethe i got a spare birf im bringing with so you should come out and break one then and another the next weekend dont be a wuss and wheel your sh*t :fawkdancesmiley:

lethe i got a spare birf im bringing with so you should come out and break one then and another the next weekend dont be a wuss and wheel your sh*t :fawkdancesmiley:

only if you change it for me when it breaks:D maybe ill head out there sunday then

Well my buddy with the Toyota bailed on me, I'll be alone so I am hoping to jump in line with another group. Ill be in the parking lot around 9 or so.
:hi:

i wont be up there until late sat night like 5 ish or so im thinking maybe 6 if at all depending on if i can get the axle back under the truck tonight and some other goodies put on! but will def be up there sun morning in the parking lot if anyone wants to meet up!

i'll be with a bunch of stock 4 runners. 2 2nd gen runners, one '85 runner, and myself in my 2-tone stock standard cab. you guys will probably see us out there, cruising around. ..getting stuck! haha. we're gonna wheel all sunday and camp that night. find us! i'm gonna find a barrel to cut off and turn into a fire ring.

lilzuki, or should i say sean, right? sorry if i'm wrong. if you have a stock or moderately built rig and wanna wheel with us, then you're welcome to. otherwise i think you'll be bored with us, haha. we're a bunch of newbs trying to learn how!:D

nope nothing to wheel at all right now. if someone has a spot open id be happy to tag along and give ya some pointers:D

Well lookis like Mudaddict and i wont be up after all. he forgot to take his rig in for emissions and cant get it done tommorow and i dont have a passenger to ride up with me so looks like our wheeling weekend is effed.
thanks
edwin song

Well lookis like Mudaddict and i wont be up after all. he forgot to take his rig in for emissions and cant get it done tommorow and i dont have a passenger to ride up with me so looks like our wheeling weekend is effed.
thanks
edwin song

you have to have a passenger to wheel?

well my rig is my dd so i cant really break a bunch of stuff. so i choose to wheel with a passenger and also i dont kno many of the trails up their that are fullsize friendly and my rig is pretty stock
thanks
edwin song

oh man you wish big haha i almost did for ashton that one day haha! ya head out sunday and let me know!

except with ashton you didnt so he had to dribe down from the bottom of izzy and back to everett with all the pieces inside.:flipoff:

his choice not mine :fawkdancesmiley: - ya im smart and went to get my registration renewed and had to get emmisions done to it first well my trucks still apart and wont be back together until after they are closed because of damn work!

fawking good day of wheeling....1 flop, 1 rollover, 1 chance in a million shot on cable, all in a days worth of work... Hopefully jonathan will chime in and post up photo's. :cool:

Damn it was a killer day of wheeling!

Ran backdoor, stair-step, sac-up, Cable, BYS, and then played in the rock garden

I'll try to get pics up later, we got a bunch of awesome ones