• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter on saturday--some fluffyness

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Well we finally got my kids quads all tabbed up and taking them out for the first time so they can learn how to use them and follow me around in my rig.

So since they are pretty new I am going to keep them on some level trails.

Will hit tree trail to powerlines, over to weed your **** and then over to bonus round. At this point I will see how they are doing. But going to be a realxed morning or just putting around if anybody wants to join us.

Will be meeting at 9:30 since I still gotta figure out how to fit all 3 rigs on the trailer :redneck:

Sounds like a nice relaxed day if it going to be nice and according to the recent weather report it going to be, might just talk Rhonda into it.

crap hmm i just got my arb in,windshield out and rig is ready to go but i just got asked to work in the am hmmmm grrrrr

Will be meeting at 9:30 since I still gotta figure out how to fit all 3 rigs on the trailer :redneck:

Use the trailer ramps to drive one or both of them into the truck bed, then load the trailer. You gotta unhook the trailer to unload, but that's only a few extra minutes.

Use the trailer ramps to drive one or both of them into the truck bed, then load the trailer. You gotta unhook the trailer to unload, but that's only a few extra minutes.

I might do that--but I will need to load all 3 on the trailer at some point....

I've always left my trailer hooked up and rolled whatever it was across the trailer than in to the bed.

Of course, you're tailgate has to be able to flip down without hitting the tongue jack.

I might do that--but I will need to load all 3 on the trailer at some point....

Load them all they way forward on the trailer next to eachother and your rig right up against them should fit mike, or you could borrow mine its got an extra couple feet to work with:redneck::fawkdancesmiley:

:redneck::redneck::redneck: AFter we loaded it up--we just had to head to reiter for a bit of test hauling :D

picture.php

:haha::haha::haha: Looks like the quads are runnin' for their dear lives!!!!:redneck: And I'm not sure a 5 minute jaunt would be justified as a test run...:eeek: that's more like a walk across the yard...just gotta watch out for that 'trap door' hole!!!:redneck:

:haha::haha::haha: Looks like the quads are runnin' for their dear lives!!!!:redneck: And I'm not sure a 5 minute jaunt would be justified as a test run...:eeek: that's more like a walk across the yard...just gotta watch out for that 'trap door' hole!!!:redneck:

Sure is odd looking in the rear view mirror :redneck:

Have fun tomorrow!!!:awesomework: Wish I could come down w/ my quad---(been awhile since ridden), but gotta work...:booo:

I am leaving the house about 8:am to head over for the day, I got the trail marking stencils done yesterday and even tested one on the phone pole outside the house and they work, I was even thinking about marking a couple of trails..........

DSC01125.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

My painting creasod poles leaves a boit to be desiried as does my spelling.....

DSC01128.jpg

You need a larger "mask" on the template, then lighter coverage with the paint, maybe a few coats rather than one heavy one too.

ANyways nice idea.