• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Road Closed

The pics of the construction were taken from Sac-up......looking down onto the final downhill stretch of the upper powerline trail, before it connects to the paved road.

Lake Isabel Trail and Trail of Doom will not / can not be ran until May Creek dies down and the new path can be sorted out. The upper May Creek crossing is VERY DEEP.......so unfortunatley, not an optional route.

This should be fun.:cheer:

That work probably has nothing to do with the road--thats to get there equipment to the tower thats damaged. The road itself is a whole nother deal..

pics dont really do may creek justice. Money i saw you when you were loaded up in the main parking area. it looked like you were getting ready to leave.

That work probably has nothing to do with the road--thats to get there equipment to the tower thats damaged. The road itself is a whole nother deal..

You are correct. That is what one of the workers told me today as well.

I never even saw the landslide on Reiter Rd. Road was blocked my machinery.

So how many wheelers and how much time would it take to create that kind of change??:flipoff:

I saw Money Mark up there. I saw the work being done, and I saw the May Creek crossing. Once upon a time, I could cross May Creek in my XJ on 31's. Not anymore. And yes, that meant the LRZ WAS out on the trail wheeling. :cool: