• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Sat & Sun March 14 & 15

I had a good time wheeling on Saturday. Thanks to everyone who helped me get out of the trail, it was a huge group effort that took about 6 hours in the cold and the rain after I broke my steering knuckle on my 60.

The Knuckle broke straight across just above the spindle mounting hole. I guess this is a typical Ford Knuckle break. I will post a couple of picks later...

I had a good time wheeling on Saturday. Thanks to everyone who helped me get out of the trail, it was a huge group effort that took about 6 hours in the cold and the rain after I broke my steering knuckle on my 60.

I saw your rig parked on the trailer in town, as we headed up SUN morning...looked like you had fun :eeek:

Too bad it didn't hold...I think I am going to see if I can take my old Ford knuckles and cache them up there somewhere...lol

Money brought me up one he had that was a cracked spare but I think it was a chevy knuckle 6 bolt spindle. I will have a passenger side spare (that is cracked) but good enough to get some one out of the woods after I replace mine.....

Again, I cant say enough thanks to everyone who helped me get my heep out of the woods. It was F**n cold and wet and late

Last edited:
Money brought me up one he had that was a cracked spare but I think it was a chevy knuckle 6 bolt spindle. I will have a passenger side spare (that is cracked) but good enough to get some one out of the woods after I replace mine.....

that stuff sucked bro!!
good to see ya got out:awesomework:

There was another option too :redneck:

Teach you to hog the damn road :fawkdancesmiley: