• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Sat & Sun March 14 & 15

nate8887

B.L.A.S.T will be out at reiter camping on the above dates we have a portable camp fire and some :beer:. But one thing we do not have is a kick ass tour guide. We all have leaf sprung rigs but very well setup and capable so looking to run the harder but makable trails. Hope to see ya guys out there. It would benice to put some names to somefaces or rigs.:hi:

This will be the first time to drive my own rig at reiter, Normaly a passnger. Looking forward to something other than the Busywild.

Might be there, depends on what my club decides to due and if the dealer can get and clutch parts in and installed this week for RubyDoo, throwout bearing is screaming like a little girl.

Mark you going to be out there? I got a friend named larry with a flatty said you were a kick in the pants to watch.

Kick in the pants! I dont think Money wears pants when he wheels. Why do you think his buggy is a single seater..............:kissmyass:

Mark you going to be out there? I got a friend named larry with a flatty said you were a kick in the pants to watch.

I will be your fearless (at times) leader.:beer:

Kick in the pants! I dont think Money wears pants when he wheels. Why do you think his buggy is a single seater..............:kissmyass:

I wear no pants for other reasons.:D

i was hoping he would bring the zj

No ZJ. Gotta save it for those special occassions.:;

not cool:looser:

:haha::haha::haha: