• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter sat the 11th

Just wanted to say it was great meeting you guys today. I wasn't really aware of what fun could be had at Reiter before today.

Mark, thank you for your time today. I hope I didn't waste too much of it.

Nonetheless, it was a good learning experience. I may need to do a little cuttin'/choppin' and linkin' on the 'pretty' heep. Cuz after hearing 'you don't want to do this trail' enough, guess what, 'yeah, now I really want to". However, I do appreciate the advice cuz' I'm sure that what may be pretty now would be very much not so pretty once the trail had been run.

OR... maybe just sell the Jeep and "get something that can really be wheeled".

alrighty, nighty night! a few more brews left in the fridge.

Terry

Great day. No pics.

Terry.....get to work! :; :D Always enjoy wheeling with new people.

Even better, buy a buggy.:awesomework:

Edit: What trails did you end up wheeling?

after I so kindly went down to help pull some brilliant kids out of a mud hole with their completely unprepared Chevy truck, I decided that since we didn't finish Izzy, that I'd just go do it cuz' it had been a while since I'd been up there. Then went and did most of (I think) Sac Up which was pretty decent. I understand it connects to a powerline access road? I didn't get to it but I don't think I was too far away. Since I didn't know the other trail locations and didn't want to take a chance getting stuck with nobody around I Went back to the main pit. Grumpy was hangin out, we talked for a bit and I then headed home back to Lynnhood.

So, are there other trails that are approximately the same level of difficulty/chance for damage as Sac Up?

I am giving some thought to a buggy. Only problem is then I would for sure need a tow rig and trailer. Right now I don't have the space for these at my house. Maybe, I'll just have to move so I can have a little more land with a bigass garage

You're welcome to join the next trip out. The best way to learn Reiter is with people that know it. Maybe we'll make an "other rig" run......with my CJ-5. ???

a few pics

nothing to incredible but I did snap a few pics.

Mark, Joe, and I at the beginning of Sac Up. Mark needed to clean out his fuel filter.
reiter001.jpg

A wee bit of boulder crawling action.
reiter002.jpg

AND...some mad flex yo...
reiter006.jpg

that 3rd picture was just for fun, just a little sarcasm on my part. certainly was not trying to impress anyone

Latest posts