• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter sat the 11th

well my crapcan can do the left line on the rock face. unlocked.

Wierd, I've seen you peel out for about 5 minutes per attempt on the middle?:stirpot:

Video, Or it didnt happen :haha:

When something is really and truely "cool", others will tell the story for you. :flipoff:

Case in point.....

Saw I guy do hot laps up the left side in a stock open diff Tacoma.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I will be at reiter friday eve and all day saturday. Video is gay, Show up and watch.

For all ya web wheelers(troy) I may have a friend doing video.

I will be at reiter friday eve and all day saturday. Video is gay, Show up and watch.

I may have to do that.........Remember before you dig yourself a big hole that traction on the rock face is very variable. You may walk it easy one day but the next be denied no matter what you do.

I may have to do that.........Remember before you dig yourself a big hole that traction on the rock face is very variable. You may walk it easy one day but the next be denied no matter what you do.

SSHHHhh...... I wanna see action :;

For all ya web wheelers(troy) I may have a friend doing video.

and yes bunk you are right.. It has been almost 9 days since my last wheelin adventure.. serious withdraws are kickin in

:beer:

And yes it is fun sliding on your roof from the top of the wall..:;

I fully know this and will put on a show for anyone who is watching. Confidence rules.

Depends on how many Red Dog's he has in him...Yo Bunk get your tab's yet??

Depends on the idiots at the liscensing dept at Kirkland. Ive asked for a orv tag 3 times, Tomorrow im gonna say i wanna forfit my title for a orv tag. If that doesnt work its another 3 day trip permit. So far ive gotten 5 of em and 2 tickets....DOH!!!! Im a sucker for the secret goverment revenue system.

And for all ya fawkers making red dog comments. Its great beer and your jealous you dont enjoy it as much as i do.:flipoff:

Im with the ILRD crew.

Weather doesnt look so good, But i will be there til im drenched. I should be at the garden by 7pm friday.

nothing to incredible but I did snap a few pics.

Mark, Joe, and I at the beginning of Sac Up. Mark needed to clean out his fuel filter.
reiter001.jpg

A wee bit of boulder crawling action.
reiter002.jpg

AND...some mad flex yo...
reiter006.jpg
So that was you, sorry I am terrible with names. I wanted to thank you for your help getting my heep of the trail.:redneck:

Latest posts