• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter sat the 11th

Bunk1

That nice azzhole
Main pit, 10 am or so. Majority rules on the trails run. Id prefer to stay away from bys since im starting from the main pit.

Please be locked up and ready for damage

HMMM........
Maybe i should go with ya all to see ifin the stock ruby can make it up sac up without any injorys.

LOL its all you man when u see bunks rig you might think twice. . . :haha:
well being i have to see the trail, i have no clue if it can happen or not BUT if i go by most all the others on here then it might not be such a good idea to try it.

btw, no man in this house

well being i have to see the trail, i have no clue if it can happen or not BUT if i go by most all the others on here then it might not be such a good idea to try it.

btw, no man in this house

even from the little I know Joe (bunk) hes not going to let you follow on a trail thats going to trash your rig.

I was thinking about heading to Reiter on Saturday. I'm glad someone's going. While quite capable, my rig doesn't have all the armor that I'd like to have on it. Nonetheless, I'd like to at least see where all these trails are that everyone posts about as all I've ever done is the Lake Isabelle trail.

So, at the "Pit" around 10ish? I'll try to be there.

Terry (black '80 CJ5)

I certainly don't want to interfere with anyone's plans to run the gnarly stuff. Just thought if anyone's up there from this board and could point me toward some of the more commonly discussed trails, provide input as to which I may or may not want to check out based on my rig's current set-up.

I certainly don't want to interfere with anyone's plans to run the gnarly stuff. Just thought if anyone's up there from this board and could point me toward some of the more commonly discussed trails, provide input as to which I may or may not want to check out based on my rig's current set-up.

Theres a gnarly powerline road up there to hit :awesomework:

other than that, body damage :D

Hmmmm, I don't think that's true Troy. There are several trails at Reiter that are less extreme. Isabell is a good one to cut your teeth on.

done that one. what would be next in the progression of difficulty?

so, body damage is pretty much guaranteed on most if not all the trails?

thanks Roccrawler, Comet, angelfly. just wanted to get an idea of what to expect from people that have "been there, done that"

I'd like to meet y'all one time or another

Terry

For sure I will be coming up there in my ranger on saturday to do alittle filming of the group. I'l have my quad in the abck of my truck blue yfz450

I have a buggy, but won't be running with them this time out. Our group is meeting @ 11am in the main lot. The group will be diverse and anyone is welcome. We will be doing the Lake Isabel trail and then, for those that would like to, will be making the Trail of Doom Loop. You may park and walk/watch or give it a try. Past the May Creek crossing, there is only one way in and one way out, so no one will get left behind.

And of course I'll be putting on the famous ToyBug show for all to enjoy. :D

Depending on time left, the more capable rigs might hit up Beat Your **** (BYS). Even **** Outta Luck (SOL) if we fancy the challenge.

Mark