• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter sat the 11th

23Canada08042007.jpg

Look for this thing.

what if I stay far enough away from you that no one will think you're associated w/ me? :D

A couple of us from Randy's R&P will be up there between 9-10. Jeeps & Yotas, so you can run with us too... We ussually hit Sac Up & cruise up to the wall.

I don't get it...I park at the main pit and run BYS everytime there?

I dont have my second trans cooler in, Its real easy to hit 260 degrees running up the hill..For starters i would wanna run to the face, thru the 3 step down poop to sac up, then sac down to the trail that connects to the rock garden and then do cable or something. Plans can and will most likely change, Im just looking forward to getting out.

Sorry but I don't run with Heep's. :flipoff: :haha:

Thats true, Toyota guys don't usually run with Jeep guys. Toyota guys are like the annoying little brother that mom makes us take everywhere or were not allowed to go. Then we have to protect them from everything.

Thats true, Toyota guys don't usually run with Jeep guys. Toyota guys are like the annoying little brother that mom makes us take everywhere or were not allowed to go. Then we have to protect them from everything.

I will be yota for only a little while longer. :kissmyass:

4.3-t350-lovell :masturbanana[1]:

See you and your posse' at 11am Clint.:awesomework:

Latest posts