• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter spring cleanup

you miss the part where my fan ate my radiator? had to limp out to the road then walk to my truck and load up but it is fixed now

I am thinking I might show up, is anyone else driving up from the seattle area, I have never been there on my own and would like to follow someone there so I dont get too lost

west seattle here i run right up thru your area on the way up not shure if i am going sat night an spending the night or sunday am

I am thinking I might show up, is anyone else driving up from the seattle area, I have never been there on my own and would like to follow someone there so I dont get too lost

When you headed out there i live about 15 minutes north of downtown

Alright sorry but im headed out saterday night...otherwise i would show you the way

I'm in the Edmonds area going up Sunday am. Swing up we'll get coffee and head out.:redneck:

if anything needs drug out i will drag it out to the main lot :cool:

I think I can help with dragging. I just don't have any chains for the job. I'm also up for running the easier trails to haul trash. My Power Ram can haul pretty much anything. Sunday, I'll find out where it can, and can't go.

Such as three loads of bricks. Only dropped the box about 2 inches.... Damn I'm a braggart, aren't I?

Anyway, I'm there to help. Gloves, boots, and sweat. Yep, I'm ready!

No more 12 hour shift.. so I'll be there shorty after 9am hopefully...

Kenny and Chad... leave my car alone... one Ford RTI ramp per week is enough. :flipoff:

Started putting my steering together last night and realized PSC upsized my shaft (really not a bad thing :D) but now it won't fit in the hole...the heim threads that is. So I guess I will spend the weekend getting my truck more ready for the next event

The day will be spent getting the jeep ready. Bunk hooked me up with a new tie rod, so I'm pretty much set besides little ****. I might head up for a few hours on saturday...

Going to try and head up around 6pm today--and I will have a good load of stickers for those who have sent me pm's regarding it :awesomework:

Going to try and head up around 6pm today--and I will have a good load of stickers for those who have sent me pm's regarding it :awesomework:

i didnt send a PM but i said i wanted some in cristas thread......so does that count?

I can't remember how long it takes me.. but I'll probably leave here around 7:10. Stickers?? Hey, I could use one of them! :cheer:

I'm in the Edmonds area going up Sunday am. Swing up we'll get coffee and head out.:redneck:

Thanks for the offer, I was looking at the map and I should be able to make it there with out too much difficulty.

I know what a few rigs look like so I should be able to find the group

Here is what mine looks like, feel free to say hello, I can be a little quiet at times
twuk%20on%20stump.jpg

Its a scramble here to get the hog done but it should be done tonight may make it up around 2 am or just take a quick nap and be there around 7am! See you all there!.......... I HOPE:eeek:

Assuming that I make it there, I will have an empty passengers seat if anyone is looking for a ride, let me know

Edit: I guess I really have more then one empty seat, back seat is empty too

Last edited:

Latest posts