• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter spring cleanup

So how long does this thing go? Should I pack a cooler with a sandwhich for lunch and dinner? Just wanting to make sure I'm prepared so I'm not bumming off others while i'm there.

It goes until there is no more garbage.......usually around lunch time.

I need to get hook up my speakers. Wheeling without music just sucks. Picking up garbage is no fun without some misfits blasting :nana1:

What all is on the agenda? Just trying to decide what all to bring with, are we doing mostly trash pick up or is there any point in me bring shovels, axes, chain saws, etc?

Just wanting to make sure I show up with the right gear for the job. :awesomework:

We meet in the parking lot at 9am for a briefing. Crash usually has some areas identified for the 4x4 crowd to work and we split up and go after it. Mostly a clean up, but it doesn't hurt to have tools. Some people pick up garbage, others extract vehicles. Choose your preference and bring tools accordingly.

We also need to excavate that oil spill near may creek. Kim G said we could wait until this weekend so we have the dumpsters to throw the stuff into.

I would head that up, but I wanted to be the dumpster bitch.

i wanna be on the burning team.

if we find any vehicles to remove, lets just burn em where they sit. ...would that be ok?:flipoff:

Some kid already got away with it. He even took video and posted it on his myspace, then a news story was done on the event. I'm gonna guess you'll be able to get away with it :flipoff: