• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Updates: Summer/Fall 2010

So is this new public lands lic. Gonna work for all dnr property or do you need to buy one for rieter one for walker and on and on. Because if it's like a fishing lic you need one for fresh one for salt an endorsment to crab, shrimp, shellfish, blah blah blah blah blah.

The analogy and comparison of the fishing/hunting license should not be taken so literally.

1 pass......for 1 person......for all DNR/state managed lands. This is how the proposed plan was explained to us.

Hey I've seen how this state manages money and fees nothing is out of the question.

Hey I've seen how this state manages money and fees nothing is out of the question.

I agree. Thats why, I hope when/if this bill is passed through, that there are laws put in place that help keep this funding in place.

Personally, I'd rather see it like snowmobile tabs, or Oregon ORV tabs, but any type of funding will greatly help us.:cheer:

Don't get me wrong I have no problem paying to play. I just worry about once they start this and find out it works, that they will then start the how high can we get them to go game.

Also now we have to pay for orv areas 3 maybe 4 times to use them (orv tabs dnr lic forest pass). It would be nice to have the forest pass and dnr pass as one lump sum for the year.

Why rewrite a book. Why don't they just adpot a plan thats alrady being used like the park pass on forest service land?

Seems like $$ could not only be saved by using a plan already used and writen but I think its more fair than "per person".

Why rewrite a book. Why don't they just adpot a plan thats alrady being used like the park pass on forest service land?

Seems like $$ could not only be saved by using a plan already used and writen but I think its more fair than "per person".

They want to combine with the FS plan but first they need to see how many people are buying passes for DNR land specifically or there will be no fair way to devide the money with the FS and we know how that would turn out.

dnr said that the fs doesn't make more money of there passes because there budget was cut in the amount of money they where making off the forest service pass.

WooHoo, sign me up!

I cant wait to pay the fishy folks to close up/restrict other parks like Evans cuz the fishies gots sum dust in der wittle creek.

I hope it works out to be just as good a system as the hunters have. They are all pretty happy, right?:haha::haha::haha:

Maybe we call all put in and they will "draw tags" for wheelin.

"Hell yeah Bert, I gots two wheelin permits pulled for me this year". "Damn Cletus, I aint been pulled for tags in three years".

Give new meaning to

!!Poaching Trail!!

WDFW and DNR are their own entities within the state government. They have nothing to do with federal agencies.

I'd be for a pass like Oregon's.. but thats only for state managed land. We shouldn't need a $10/20/40/yr pass to drive up and down logging roads.

My question would be then -- would Washington reciprocate oregon ORV tabs? I already have one of those!

Actually I take it back. I'm not sure I'd pay $40/yr for a pass. maybe $11 for two years like oregon, but nothing more unless it was site specific.

The problem with passing laws to make sure funding goes the right place is that those same people can make laws moving the funding somewhere else.

privatize it, DNR. it is the only way we can guarentee our fees would goto the parks we specify.

From what I picked up is that the pass would be a Washington state parks, DF&W, DNR pass. You would get it the same way that you get a fishing or hunting license.
The concerns that I have is how the money is divided up. When I asked that DNR said that user poles would determine how the money is divided. I don