• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter with the Sami

My buddy in the Comanche decided to break a link off part way through the day :redneck: oh and a window at some point as well, said the only part that sucked about the window was he had to throw out a perfectly good brownie that got glass in it :redneck::haha:

On the way out he had some trailer fender issues as well looked like somebody bashed his fender into his tire :eeek: wasn't from driving over it by the way it was crushed but it was rubbing on his tire so Myself my buddy Jason and money stopped to help us get it fixed in the pouring rain after helping get him out of the trails with the broken link as well:cool: thanks again Money:awesomework:

Must have been you guys. I was so tired I had to really concentrate on the damn road.

I was having a hard time seeing where I was going from all the rain and spray and the glare off that new pavement they put down all over the place :puke:

I had a great time. I am very thankful for all the hard work people have put in up there. It's inspired me to wanna get involved and take part in the development.:beer: