• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter with the Sami

I wouldn't go if its questionable..

It'll be fine come on now :redneck:

The carrier bearing on the front 2 piece is starting to fail so low speed stuff is A OK high speed not so much! I just plan on rebuilding the drivelines while i am replacing the carrier bearing as well:awesomework:

of all the places to break something Reiter would be the shortest recovery i have ever done when something has broke so im willing to take the risk....

Just don't break on the g9 trail---its tough getting out broken.

You havent been out there in some time since for some reason you never wanted to come out there with me--oh well. I will just keep going by myself-less drama.

You havent been out there in some time since for some reason you never wanted to come out there with me--oh well. I will just keep going by myself-less drama.

what you talkin bout willis? There has only been a couple of times where i even had the ability to go out there and just didnt cause of lack of interest. has nothing to do with you Mike, but think what you want.....

what you talkin bout willis? There has only been a couple of times where i even had the ability to go out there and just didnt cause of lack of interest. has nothing to do with you Mike, but think what you want.....

OK Gurls settle it on the dirt :rb: