• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ride Height Of Your Rig

they should work fine, a 44" bogger doesn't have enough traction to break anything:stirpot:
darius has a good point! But to answer your question they are holding up ok have not broke more than a stub and a couple lockouts I upgrade as parts break and that is not very often

I'm assuming you're using dodge wheel hub's which mean's you are using external hub's, there is you're hub problem, also a lack of 35 spline makes you're outer's weak??

................OH...the offroad rig..

20" under

71" @ top

40" tires...this in general wheelin mode.I'll prolly pump it up a little for braffin around

no i am using chevy internal hubs upgraded rear to 35 spline 4340 yukons with drive flanges front is 30 spline yet have a couple extra shafts still then it will be same as rear

1983 Toyota-Well im using full width danas 39's and stock height little cutting in fenders but for snow wheeling height isnt the object just thought i would put it out there let me know wht you guys think. thanks
Pete Bly:stirpot:

1983 Toyota-Well im using full width danas 39's and stock height little cutting in fenders but for snow wheeling height isnt the object just thought i would put it out there let me know wht you guys think. thanks

Didn't know dana made a 39:haha:

Hey whts up well thank you for the catch there i meant to put dana 44's with 39" tires but i think you get the idea i dunno appreciate it

Well since I was out showing off I decided to check for ya.
Lowered- 15.25
Raised- 23.5

So take your pick. And this is on a 35" tire with trail pressures in the tires @ about 9PSI.