• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rob and Mason, pics of your new scoots dammit.

Bones

That Guy
I know both of you got new rides this weekend, post em up!

Here's mine, I can now be gay like JRich :flipoff1:

316737127_yFX2o-L.jpg

man that is gay..

Mason, did he buy a new new bike or a used one ? that was totally outta the blue when I got the text

He was like. I got a six fitty.

I was like a six fitty what

DR650. laughing1

Mason got a 93 DR650 IIRC.

That Bimmer is sofa king gay it's unreal. Got it for free as well as a rear wheel off another bimmer I hope to make a decent chunk of change on it before it goes to the scraper. SOON!
316734016_6TmED-L.jpg

As gay as it sounds, Id like to have that wheel and tire.

I have a spare one I kept off the RC31 I had back in the day and was wanting to make an end table out of it , is that one a 17" wheel ?

I'll try to post pics later.. put in work 175 miles this weekend around town pepper.gif :drinkers:

mine's a 08 SV650 outta Arkansas thumb.gif gun metal grey :woody:

Mason's is a 93 DR650 Son...
It's def. been ridden... ;D

But part is seeing his scrawny ass try and Kick start it :flipoff1:

race_jeep said:
No ****, its old and ugly but functions, ill try and get a pic this week

Little Sturgis July 18-20. You in? I predict a real good time.

280 on the ticker so far... bummer I haven't been able to ride much since it's the week just a couple hours each day.
IMG_6212.jpg

IMG_6219.jpg

IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_6228.jpg

IMG_6230.jpg

IMG_6241.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

Frame sliders and fender eliminator are coming in Thursday but I have to take a customer out that night and leave for Colorado on Friday so that stuff won't go on till next week.

You sure you got a pic from every possible angle ?

laughing1 Good lookin lil bike man, Im sure your having a blast with it when you do get to ride it ! thumb.gif

P said:
You sure you got a pic from every possible angle ?

laughing1 Good lookin lil bike man, Im sure your having a blast with it when you do get to ride it ! thumb.gif

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

my brother shot the pics and posted on my site, i just copied his img code :flipoff1:

LOVE that color Rob! Loose the mirrors or get some KTM Duke ones as well as some black bars (bikemaster sells $20 bars) thumb.gif

You can ride the Ktom next time I am in KC and I will take that for a spin loller.gif

Bones said:
LOVE that color Rob! Loose the mirrors or get some KTM Duke ones as well as some black bars (bikemaster sells $20 bars) thumb.gif

You can ride the Ktom next time I am in KC and I will take that for a spin loller.gif

yea those mirrors would look great on a 1970 era bike laughing1 i'll toss down on some duke mirrors or lane splitters soon hopefully...

I like the color as well, very happy that I didn't impulse buy that nasty 07 burgundy bike up at Donnell's laughing1 Very happy with this color.