• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Rods 5 DVD Trailer

BustedKnucklefilms

Its finally here. a long 2yr project. But I am extremely happy with how it turned out. I refuse to put out sub par DVDs. It was worth the wait.
Rock Rods 5 is finished and on its way to Duplication. We start shipping the end of August. It is no doubt the best one yet.
Here is the Trailer. Let me know what you guys think.
Preorder it and get Free Shipping HERE -> www.bustedknuckle.com
It will also be available in Full HD on Itunes and everywhere else digital downloads are rented and purchased.

ROCK RODS 5 DVD TRAILER

nhl_bullitt said:
Mine came in last night. Definitely enjoyed it. The Great American Park section was fun to watch. Sucks it is closed now, as far as I know.

I want to go back their sooooo Bad!

al1tonyota said:
I wish I had my copy :flipoff1: in it help record it last to get a copy :dunno:

Your post reminded me, it was humorous with the selfie stick out of the window. Haha. Judging by the terrain you boys had a looong way to go.

rednecklights said:
I'm about to order my lil guy a copy. I'll post up a full review :****:

Are the obstacles still intact ?

We should rent it !

As far as I know the obstacles are still in tact. Just Overgrown. Maybe this winter I can talk the guy into letting a small group go and play? :dunno:

poolman said:
I got mine a few days ago, haven't had time to watch it yet.
What? You have to make time! Haha. I just watched it for the 2nd time.
Want to comment again Matt appreciating the work that goes into these long movies. Sometimes even having clips match up to the music. I've always been the friend to whip up an edit of some sort, even back to my younger days of bmx riding. Even the short vids take work and patience, so I'm sure long hours go into the 90 minute Dvd's. :dblthumb:

nhl_bullitt said:
What? You have to make time! Haha. I just watched it for the 2nd time.
Want to comment again Matt appreciating the work that goes into these long movies. Sometimes even having clips match up to the music. I've always been the friend to whip up an edit of some sort, even back to my younger days of bmx riding. Even the short vids take work and patience, so I'm sure long hours go into the 90 minute Dvd's. :dblthumb:

I appreciate that. Each Minute of the DVD takes at least an hour to edit. :dblthumb:

I finally got to sit down and watch it. I didn't think that I would actually like the commercials, but I did. It was a nice quick break in between events/locations. Everything you are doing is better and better as the time goes by. This is by far the best DVD you have ever put out. Keep up the great work.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I finally got to sit down and watch it. I didn't think that I would actually like the commercials, but I did. It was a nice quick break in between events/locations. Everything you are doing is better and better as the time goes by. This is by far the best DVD you have ever put out. Keep up the great work.

Thank man I appreciate that. There is so much more coming soon. I can't wait to see where we can take it to the next level. The funny thing about the commercials is I am hard on the sponsors about them. I was on Yukon's case about doing a new commercial but they didnt get it done in time. The rest of the commercials I thought were entertaining especially the synergy and poly performance ones. Short and to the point. Putting them in between sections Makes them happy and makes it where we can do what we do. Now I just need to start on 6!

Well I finally got my copy! Got to say it is one action packed DVD that has some very high quality filming and editing! :dblthumb: Matt keep raising the bar!