• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Rods 5 DVD Trailer

You endorse this video? Even without a chapter dedicated to Adam Lee.

Can't wait to get my copy, I've actually given away the first four to people all over the country who have no ideal what a rockbouncer is!! :dblthumb:

Edit: just giving you a hard time, couple years ago at choc. I stopped by Bk's trailer to pick up swag. You were busting my balls because I bought a couple videos and you told me to get an older video instead because you had more air time in the older video. So I bought the newer one. thumb.gif

Eddyj said:
You endorse this video? Even without a chapter dedicated to Adam Lee.

Can't wait to get my copy, I've actually given away the first four to people all over the country who have no ideal what a rockbouncer is!! :dblthumb:
:flipoff1: I don't have a rig anymore! Yet I'm still in it several times booyang also I'm fairly proud of my camera skills ;)

zukimaster said:
I really hope my bad ass Sammy is in this hardcore DVD! :****:

There is no RBD section on this one.

Chapter list
Shop Intro
Offroad Expo 2014 Backflips
AOP 10k Bounty Hill from Hell
Disney OK Big Meats Run 2014
King Knob SRRS 2014
Gray Rock SRRS 2014
Dirty Turtle 2014
Rush Offroad 2014
Great American Park
2014 BAckdoor Shootout
Extras

I picked it up on iTunes over the weekend! I watch Rock Rods 4 often and 5 did not disappoint. I like the part at Disney the best because I have been there a couple of times back in the day.

tonedog702 said:
I picked it up on iTunes over the weekend! I watch Rock Rods 4 often and 5 did not disappoint. I like the part at Disney the best because I have been there a couple of times back in the day.

Thanks, Glad to know everything is running smoothly over on iTunes. Eventually I will only release them digitally.