• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 2 - Now Shipping!

suzyq said:
well, mail has come and gone and still no dvd for christmas which was the point of preordering in november.
im over it at this point, so if u still havent sent it just refund my money. once again, order # is 116 and email is [email protected]
Thats messed up I got mine no problem and were problably were not much more than a hour apart.

I can Guarantee that we have done everything we can to get your DVD to you before Christmas. We have no control over the mail though. So if you still havent got it, we can ship you another one or give you a full refund.
We are sold out of RR2 at the moment and will have more New Years Day. Sorry for the delay. We stand by our product and will do everything we can to make it right.

Thanks,
Matt

USPS is a joke. It's hard for me to talk about it without wanting to say hundreds of obscenities. I've had three photo DVDs and a check lost in the mail in the last two months. Maybe UPS will come out with a cheap alternative.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I can Guarantee that we have done everything we can to get your DVD to you before Christmas. We have no control over the mail though. So if you still havent got it, we can ship you another one or give you a full refund.
We are sold out of RR2 at the moment and will have more New Years Day. Sorry for the delay. We stand by our product and will do everything we can to make it right.

Thanks,
Matt
gaurantee would mean you can provide me with tracking info for my purchase. you obviously dont have that, and i dont have what i ordered so i would please like a refund.

suzyq said:
gaurantee would mean you can provide me with tracking info for my purchase. you obviously dont have that, and i dont have what i ordered so i would please like a refund.

Personally it sounds like Matt has done everything in his power to send out the DVD, but the ball is getting dropped somewhere by the USPS. Maybe your mail carrier is stealing your copy and watching it over and over...

BustedKnucklefilms said:

Thanks,
Matt

you gonna be at witc with any

suzyq said:

Perfectly understandable. I will issue you a refund ASAP unless you would like a Free DVD thrown in with your order to make it better.. Sorry for the trouble. We learned alot from our crazy christmas ordering frenxy this year. I promise we are making some major inprovments around here so Packages ship daily with tracking etc. Growing Pains......

Matt

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Perfectly understandable. I will issue you a refund ASAP unless you would like a Free DVD thrown in with your order to make it better.. Sorry for the trouble. We learned alot from our crazy christmas ordering frenxy this year. I promise we are making some major inprovments around here so Packages ship daily with tracking etc. Growing Pains......

Matt
ultimately i would like what i ordered. im not askng for anything for free. you say you shipped it and it was lost but u have no real way of knowing if you shipped it or not. i dunno?
id like my shirt and dvd in the end but if you dont want to ship another, i understand. a refund will be fine. if i happen to get 2 of what i ordered ill resend u the money.

Speeding said:
USPS is a joke. It's hard for me to talk about it without wanting to say hundreds of obscenities. I've had three photo DVDs and a check lost in the mail in the last two months. Maybe UPS will come out with a cheap alternative.

I work in shipping and if it came down to a major parcel service like UPS or Fedex coming up with a cheap small package mail service, I'd much rather it be Fedex.

I can't really say much about USPS, I always use them when I sell stuff on Ebay and always request a tracking number upon shipment...but they still are very prone to loss of mail.

Ppl that do not work in the shipping circle of things have absolutely no idea what kind of a crazy chaotic mess the Christmas holidays bring on mail/parcel carriers.

I found my neighbors utility bill in my yard yesterday. Dont know how long it had been there. Bet the mail man dropped it and was too lazy to get it.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Just got in 1000 copies from the brown truck. Heading to the post office in the Morning!

:woot: maybe mine will get shipped, if it hasn't already. Ready for some eye candy!!! ;D