• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 2 - Now Shipping!

just got it and man, #1 was good this one really shines ! thanks for the quick shipping and great dvd, i agree some drivers names and maybe rig specs would be great ! music was perfect. thanks again Dave

slacker 24/7 said:
just got it and man, #1 was good this one really shines ! thanks for the quick shipping and great dvd, i agree some drivers names and maybe rig specs would be great ! music was perfect. thanks again Dave

Dave,

Thanks for the Detailed Review! Did you hit the "Extras" button on the main menu, It takes you to some rig spec videos. :dblthumb:
I would love to use the drivers names but that can get into legal issues. Let me see what i can work out for RR3.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Dave,

Thanks for the Detailed Review! Did you hit the "Extras" button on the main menu, It takes you to some rig spec videos. :dblthumb:
I would love to use the drivers names but that can get into legal issues. Let me see what i can work out for RR3.

I already pmed you about a replacement disc, but that was something i forgot to mention, was that my dvd doesn't have the rig specs in the extras section. I don't know if anyone else's had this issue or not, but thought I'd let you know.

JHALL said:
I already pmed you about a replacement disc, but that was something i forgot to mention, was that my dvd doesn't have the rig specs in the extras section. I don't know if anyone else's had this issue or not, but thought I'd let you know.

x2 i allready pm'ed also but didnt know i was missing anything in the extras till now :dunno:

For all those that have PMd me your replacement discs have been shipped. I sent a shipment of Replacement DVDs out yesterday as well.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
For all those that have PMd me your replacement discs have been shipped. I sent a shipment of Replacement DVDs out yesterday as well.

Matt I got my replacement DVD in the mail today. Thanks for putting together an awesome product, but more importantly standing behind that product! Hate to hear you have had issues with the DVD, but with customer service like this I'll continue to buy from you whenever possible.

Patrick

Ordered 1 and2 and southernshenanigans plus some other good ish Sunday now feeling like a kid at christmas waiting on a package!

Damn Matt, I didn't know we we're supposed to pm you lol I guess I should've done that instead of posting in this thread a few weeks ago...I figured my replacement disc got lost in the mail :drinkers:

Latest posts