• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rocky daihatsu anyone run one?

SJR

Rocky daihatsu I like the little truck wondering if anyones had any experiance with one and alos whats the gearing ratios thanks

Good luck finding parts for it. I dont think they would be a bad wheeler, but when one comes into my shop for repairs I hate the MF's with all the hate in the world. PITA to work on and PITA finding parts.

Good luck finding parts for it. I dont think they would be a bad wheeler, but when one comes into my shop for repairs I hate the MF's with all the hate in the world. PITA to work on and PITA finding parts.

Just call Daihatsu of Korea/Japan/China directly!!!:redneck::fawkdancesmiley:

There's a reason they name all the models...it's usually a charade and rocky road to partsville....:D

My buddies got one as a wheeler but there so hard to find parts let alone find cheap parts we've ended up switching the running gear over to toyota. but they go pretty far stock, its like the sameri short as hell wheel base.

There is one on Craigslist up in Bellingham that has been there for at least a month that is down to 2K asking price, if that means anything. :D

'tis my plan for my Wife.
buy a rocky, swap everything out, armor and cage and stuff, and set her loose.

'tis my plan for my Wife.
buy a rocky, swap everything out, armor and cage and stuff, and set her loose.

Just buy a tracker then. Don't mess around with the Rocky, trust me you'll kick yourself in the ass later.

Latest posts