• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rolled jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody can get it drug to a location that a tow rig can get it--please do. And let me know where it is at that point--I will be out there tommorow...

Crash, I left You a phone message as well but it near the top of the sand hills and i called kim about it yesterday as well. She said she was going to be up at Reiter today. We are waiting on Rhondas jeep to get fixed then we can head up there. The first pic looks NOTHING like it now. Its down to a front axle, chassy, motor.

Why didn't any of the locals go get that thing and turn it in??

Why is that thing not gone yet :mad:

This is the problem that I have. Why if we know from experience that the Jeep/rig will be stripped, was the vehicle not towed out by the first of our user group that noticed this. I have had to drag rigs like this out before. Having the wheels on a complete Jeep makes this much easier.:mad:

The point that I would like to make is when these rigs are seen TOW THEM OUT.

When these things happen (rolled, abandond, stollen)vehicles get left and then stripped by "off roaders" the seattle greanies just get more ammo against off road use.

my $.02

Tom,

I got a call an hour ago from Kim asking if Rhonda and i can get this out and I told her yes we can but we are waiting on The Jeep tech to get done with Rhonda's left front unit bearing replacment. I plan on winching up on my 4 wheeled flat bed trailer with ramps and hauling it out.

Tom,

I got a call an hour ago from Kim asking if Rhonda and i can get this out and I told her yes we can but we are waiting on The Jeep tech to get done with Rhonda's left front unit bearing replacment. I plan on winching up on my 4 wheeled flat bed trailer with ramps and hauling it out.

Seriously? You sure you want to put it on that trailer Kat?:eeek:

This is the problem that I have. Why if we know from experience that the Jeep/rig will be stripped, was the vehicle not towed out by the first of our user group that noticed this. I have had to drag rigs like this out before. Having the wheels on a complete Jeep makes this much easier.:mad:

The point that I would like to make is when these rigs are seen TOW THEM OUT.

When these things happen (rolled, abandond, stollen)vehicles get left and then stripped by "off roaders" the seattle greanies just get more ammo against off road use.

my $.02

I wouldnt touch a rig that new if it was stolen/scammed. have fun explaining to an insurance company lawer that you were "HELPING", not "STEALING".

just one look at the first pic and you can see what kind of douche owns it. a bank made wheeler. looks like the banks problem now. now if only I could abandon, oops I mean someone would steal my singlewide.:beer:

my buddy was up there this week wheelin. came across that jeep. there was a guy there that claimed to be the owner, and told my buddy that he could have whatever parts he wanted off of it, because his insurance is gonna total it. :looser:

sweet take some parts, so he can take some pics. lends more credibility to his "THEFT" storry.:rolleyes:

anybody know why insurance is so high?:corn:

Jeep is ready for pickup.

we drug it out to the begining of the 3rd pit road, next to the ecology blocks today.

Looked like some dudes were pullin more parts off it this afternoon.

Did you take pics or write down any license plate info? If so, you should turn them in to the authorities. It's a pretty sad deal when things like this go unchecked by those using the area, it's things like this that shut areas down faster than "resource damage".

Did you take pics or write down any license plate info? If so, you should turn them in to the authorities. It's a pretty sad deal when things like this go unchecked by those using the area, it's things like this that shut areas down faster than "resource damage".

Had no camera...There was 8 or 10 of em and just little old me, they sure had a guilty look about em though. Says on here it's now down by the road, it was still up by the sand hilll at 2 or 3.

by the pic it really didnt look that bad, im sure it was plenty drivable, but he probably paniced and didnt know what to tell his parents so he left it up there. soe people are gonna ruin it for all of us

by the pic it really didnt look that bad, im sure it was plenty drivable, but he probably paniced and didnt know what to tell his parents so he left it up there. soe people are gonna ruin it for all of us

yeah there was nothing left when we drug it out , the only thing that was there was the motor and not for very long as i was dragging it decided to pole valt out thru the hood but hey if someone can get up there and get the garbage :awesomework:

Last edited:
i still think i shoulda thrown it on moneys trailer lol :fawkdancesmiley: just kidding :hi:

4.0L? Yes, you should have.....:redneck:

We saw a few bits and pieces that fell off on the drag out........we picked up a couple of them.:hi:

That thing was allfawkeredup.:booo:

4.0L? Yes, you should have.....:redneck:

We saw a few bits and pieces that fell off on the drag out........we picked up a couple of them.:hi:

That thing was allfawkeredup.:booo:

didnt look that bad when we first got to it....theres just somthin about sliding all the way down to the road that it didnt like so much

Status
Not open for further replies.