• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rrc 2018

Did I hear there will be bitching about this somewhere? In to bitch hahaha....

Any idea if there will be split up classes this year?

So Karl, why the change in format? Seemed a little last-minute too.

Kind of liked the 2-rig team style last year had. Shook thing up a little and better for the competitors who like to drive and not just be spotter. Kind of mixed things up a little with 'challenge' options and even introduced a little strategy. Also made the completion more unique and harken'd more back to the old 'fear me' challenge you originally modeled it after, instead of just your everyday rock-crawling event.

Just curious, and a little bummed as now I have to find me a spotter, as both HOS and I want to drive/compete. Your breaking up the team man!

Kind of liked the 2-rig team style last year had. Shook thing up a little and better for the competitors who like to drive and not just be spotter. Kind of mixed things up a little with 'challenge' options and even introduced a little strategy. Also made the completion more unique and harken'd more back to the old 'fear me' challenge you originally modeled it after, instead of just your everyday rock-crawling event.

Just curious, and a little bummed as now I have to find me a spotter, as both HOS and I want to drive/compete. Your breaking up the team man!

The flyer that was just posted said 2 rig team's...???

On The Facebook page for the event some people were complaining about 2 rig teams and something changed...

Oh gotcha.. I think the 2 rig thing is weird too. They do a club challenge at moon rocks that's teams of 5.. it's a shitshow it's awesome lol

A Man and his son were once going with their Donkey to market. As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said: “You fools, what is a Donkey for but to ride upon?â€

So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said: “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.â€

So the Man ordered his Boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other: “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.â€

Well, the Man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them. The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said: “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor donkey of yours and your hulking son?â€

The Man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge, when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge, and his fore-feet being tied together he was drowned.

“That will teach you,†said an old man who had followed them:
“If you try to make everyone happy, you will end up losing your ass."

If you want to spot for eachother, I have zero issues with that. Each rig will be scored individually.

A Man and his son were once going with their Donkey to market. As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said: “You fools, what is a Donkey for but to ride upon?â€

So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said: “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.â€

So the Man ordered his Boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other: “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.â€

Well, the Man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them. The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said: “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor donkey of yours and your hulking son?â€

The Man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge, when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge, and his fore-feet being tied together he was drowned.

“That will teach you,†said an old man who had followed them:
“If you try to make everyone happy, you will end up losing your ass."
HAHA

I know that one too well.

I looked at the facebook drama, and really only seemed like on person was on their high horse about the team thing. But o-well. King of the Hammers started as a bunch of friends getting together and having some fun, no look at it, for better or worse. And I know you know that better than most.

Has there been any talk of an endurance/ U4 style race format?

We would destroy Reiter if we did that.

Look into the PNW racing series. Or the Dirt Riot racing series.

There are sporadic events around the area. I would look into U4 events if you want to do that style of competition.