• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Long weekend 2018, where ya wheeling whatchu building

Yeah buddy!

16176c46139f20f32557113ca06797c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

d_daffron said:
Man that thing looks fun, and those seat covers :cougar: . Factory Dodge option?

Oh yeah, the plan is to have alot more fun in it than I do in my blue one.

Haha, those were installed by a toothless redneck with a mullet and cut off denim shorts that lives in GA just over the state line from Chattanooga....and of course he was decked out in Row Tide stuff.
I almost took a picture of him just so I could show y'all. :****:

xjmarc said:
Nice. Hate I missed you.

Thanks, yeah I hate it too. Maybe we can hook up one day. :driving:

Here it is with the top off. It's actually pretty rare.....it's a 1974 which is the 1st year these were made and the only year that the top removed all the way to the windshield, and this one is a factory 4 spd manual.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I'm not getting a damn thing done at home... Covering vacation at work. 5th night out of 10 and I am ready to GTFO and get some stuff done in the yard and shop. I meant to wake up Sunday afternoon and cut grass before work and the rain but that didnt happen. I guess the only good thing is this paycheck will have 100 hours on it :booyang:

Re: Re: Long weekend 2018, where ya wheeling whatchu building

94xjsport94 said:
I'm not getting a damn thing done at home... Covering vacation at work. 5th night out of 10 and I am ready to GTFO and get some stuff done in the yard and shop. I meant to wake up Sunday afternoon and cut grass before work and the rain but that didnt happen. I guess the only good thing is this paycheck will have 100 hours on it :booyang:
This rain has fawked me hardcore, had major yard work planned for Monday and Tuesday and aint been able to do any. Had to reschedule renting the trencher to this Saturday, so instead of doing cool stuff like riding all weekend, I'll be diggin ditches and layin' pipe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk