• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Long weekend 2018, where ya wheeling whatchu building

Rockwells607 said:
Taken the boat out then me and Yankster are gonna hit the Pennsylvania paradise honon Sunday . One of the coolest places we wheel with tunnels and waterfalls and old coal mines. One of the mine openings will still have 35* air coming out of it this weekend :****:

Damn, I'd love to feel some 35° air right now......it's hot and humid as hell right now in AL. :****:

MoparMan said:
Damn, I'd love to feel some 35° air right now......it's hot and humid as hell right now in AL. :****:

That ain't no ****! This muggy **** sucks! I'm ready for fall again!

I'm supposed to have the whole next week off work, but now it's looking like I may get called in one, if not 2 days. Maybe I don't get called in at all. Mow this weekend, fix wife's broken door handle on her Infinity that fawked up today, the boy goes to his dads for most of the week so beers will be drank.

What I'm not looking forward to is major yard work at my old house in the form of catch basin/water drainage pipe installation. Already got a trencher reserved for Tuesday, but gonna have to dig around and locate my underground utilities Sunday or Monday and go ahead and set the catch basins. Then measure and buy rigid 4" pcv pipe that will probably end up being $2-300 alone....fml. Had a drainage problem there for years, just never really knew how to tackle it, so I hope this works.

The boy comes back Wednesday on his birthday so I'll get to give him that (edit: almost forgot what I bought him, Ruger SR22, not Walther....lol) handgun I bought him, he'll be pumped. We'll take him to do something fun and probably let him shoot the gun in the backyard.

I'll be damned if I let a week off work go by and not ride my scooter! Thurs or Fri, or both, I'm gonna ride somewhere. Nightfall will be going on in Chattanooga, so I'll probably ride up there and kick it on the town for the night.

Re: Re: Long weekend 2018, where ya wheeling whatchu building

BUG-E J said:
Make sure you introduce yourself to me.
Should I wear a mouth guard? Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

MoparMan said:
I might be going to Chattanooga Mon to buy something! :driving:

If you do give me a shout, maybe we can grab a beverage and talk Mopars. Suppose to ride Monday but probably get rained out.

Got the boat good and clean for all the thunderstorms rolling in! Fawkin weather!
dc67e0199f441ec2b1e4e3eb8303be13.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
Got the boat good and clean for all the thunderstorms rolling in! Fawkin weather!
dc67e0199f441ec2b1e4e3eb8303be13.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

As I sit here and listen to my 8 year old drag the 4 year old through the house and look at this boat I am totally second guessing my life choices :rolf:

Depending on weather, some light trail riding, and maybe float the boat a while Monday evening. My kids will be at Shiloh Military Park singing with a group near the cemetery. Come hear the group if ya want, think it starts 11.

Working today, tomorrow and Monday. Putting three of these a day in plus building.
70a9c75d57ad7e6318dfe248c4499663.jpg
c9ff8c78fcf03e2675556d5105a84149.jpg
167c99f9a496aa9a298f9141a78da7e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I like them drankin stools in that last pic!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's a liner pool. You wouldn't believe the amount of measurements it takes to make all that fit. Around 300. Those fountains have a LED light in the middle that shines straight up with the water feature. That pool has 6 lights in it that all cordninate together. With your phone of course.

I use to work for an electrian we use to ground pools and install lights when the led pool lights first came out.
It wasn't a terrible job. We did a lot of underwater speakers also.
Mansions, and getting to jump in pools.

poolman said:
Some nice pools.
1b82a6ea5daf47320c20327185161555.jpg
0bdadbc344e34a1c408a22189c59c696.jpg
04acb919c72a99393ed5a630d0c74f43.jpg
9d46954ac3c045b800082eeadf177fc0.jpg
a735c29e4f80812e4a62d659c89b1d12.jpg
80918e834db80c2bd536aca29bcb914e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I sold that ram to you way too cheap! I will know better next time. :****:

Nice work brother!

5BrothersFabrication said:
How many Guatemalans you got working there? :indianajones: :indianajones: :indianajones:

None.

Thanks Scooter, and you've made plenty of money off me man! But it was money well spent.

Eddyj said:
I use to work for an electrian we use to ground pools and install lights when the led pool lights first came out.
It wasn't a terrible job. We did a lot of underwater speakers also.
Mansions, and getting to jump in pools.

I've never understood the underwater speaker thing. Stupid to me. We sell floating speakers, floating coolers and some nice floats but who's underwater long enough to hear music? And how good could it possibly sound? :dunno: