• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RRR Halloween Run! Walker Valley Oct. 24th-26th.

BodyDamage

RRR Halloween Run! Walker Valley Oct. 24th-26th. **PICS!!**

Well, The Rainier Ridge Rams are having our Halloween Run at Walker Valley Friday the 24th through Sunday the 26th. The Herd of Turtles from Canada will be joining us. Friday night is all about drinking :beer: and partying!!!! If we have sober drivers we will venture out on a night run. Trails all day Saturday, Saturday night, and Sunday.

Join us for some good old redneck fun in the woods!

BTW I call dibs on the camping spot to the far left. :; As many of you know, Walker Valley parking/camping is limited!!! If there are lots of people interested in going I will get the key for the upper gravel pit from DNR Kim.

pinupwitch.jpg

Last edited:
What the HELL is that pic???:eeek: And what are you camping in?:stirpot: My camper still torn apart at Jayson's..:booo:

What the HELL is that pic???:eeek: And what are you camping in?:stirpot: My camper still torn apart at Jayson's..:booo:

I'll be in Mt. Vernon for a party that night... Might just camp there then head up to Walker on Saturday morning. :D Are you going to be at the main parking lot?

*edit* Er, wait, my **** is broken. Never mind.... :booo:

How long will you folks be around on Sunday? And what time to you get rollin?
Love to come out and play!

I won't be there Sunday but the guys usually have a full day of wheeling on Sunday. It's also the beginning of elk season so some are headed to the east side for that.

I won't be there Sunday but the guys usually have a full day of wheeling on Sunday. It's also the beginning of elk season so some are headed to the east side for that.
I would be one of those people headin East for Elk:awesomework: ...

:drooling1: :drooling1: good lord..that there would be a good reason to wheel Walker:D

Oh Boy!!!:masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: You should come up Sat..---I'd like to wheel with ya sometime....I'm not worthy of the OM..:worship:

I'll be there Saturday and maybe Sunday......need to get Kellie some boots ;) Think these would work?

And then back West with dinner right? :awesomework:

Polka dots already taken:haha: ----find some leopard ones:awesomework: .....
And yes, hopefully!!!:redneck:

I'm ascared of WV now:eeek:

Did a solo run up there last Sun and managed to break a 35 spline Yukon rear shaft:haha: I can't be left alone or I get into trouble:redneck:

Lee and I are thinking about heading north for this. All depends on his work schedual and if he can get the time off. His jeep and my MH

Lee and I are thinking about heading north for this. All depends on his work schedual and if he can get the time off. His jeep and my MH
Sweet!!! I may just have to get my hunting affairs in order before Friday, and come down & camp Fri/ wheel abit Sat....
OH.....its fixed:redneck: I flogged on it all day yesterday :redneck:
Good---no excuses!!!:haha:

I'll be there Saturday and maybe Sunday......need to get Kellie some boots ;) Think these would work?

Polka dots are cute but I ****ing hate pink. I finally had to get a new pair after my houndstooth ones had a blowout. I know how much you love rubber boots so I won't post of picture of my new ones, I will leave you in suspense until the 25th. Ha! Look online for some for Kelly, the Western Chief brand are really durable and have cute prints. Go to zappos.com

Rhonda and I would love to go but already got plans to goto the Flat Broke and 4 wheelin Holloween poker run down in Tillimulk, OR.