• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RRR Halloween Run! Walker Valley Oct. 24th-26th.

BARELY:eeek: I could pull it along the tube but when it would hit the full float bottleneck,the axle chunk would fall off the magnet:rolleyes: I messed with it and eventually got it......no big deal. I got paranoid and pulled the entire rear apart and flushed everything to get ALL the shards out so I could have just pushed the broken axle chunk through from the other side.

How ion the hell do you break at walker--how in the hell :eeek: :haha:

I'm special:haha:

Towards the end of my day I was playin around on Expressway and let the left rear get bound under the stump....it was wedged pretty good....but it was also slick as fawk out and raining so I figured it would "pop out" with a little nudge:redneck: .

Remember the thread about how I got my motor runnin real good........yeah pretty much:rolleyes:

I am REALLY hard on my buggy.....every weekend I push that thing to the max.....things fatigue and break....oh well.I pulled the shaft and wheeled a couple more trails(front wheel drive only) on the way to the parking lot.i was working my way to the P-lot anyhow so no big deal.

I'm special:haha:

Towards the end of my day I was playin around on Expressway and let the left rear get bound under the stump....it was wedged pretty good....but it was also slick as fawk out and raining so I figured it would "pop out" with a little nudge:redneck: .

Remember the thread about how I got my motor runnin real good........yeah pretty much:rolleyes:

I am REALLY hard on my buggy.....every weekend I push that thing to the max.....things fatigue and break....oh well.I pulled the shaft and wheeled a couple more trails(front wheel drive only) on the way to the parking lot.i was working my way to the P-lot anyhow so no big deal.

ha ha ha--I just find it funny--you of all people breaking at "walker" :haha:

I attended the DNR meeting in Sedro Wooley tonight and learned that the Mt. Baker Motorcycle Club and Skagit Valley Motorcycle Club are holding their "Cow Bell Run" on Sunday the 26th at Walker. This is a one day event. They will be occupying the upper gravel pit so that area will NOT be available to us for camping. There is no problem with 4x4 traveling through the gravel pit to get to the expressway trail. They will stick to the single track trails but be aware of increased motorcycle traffic in the area.

Getting closer!!! Also Sash,
I spoke w/ Jayson about the meeting and he said he's gonna talk w/ K-hill....

Is the new area open yet? Nature will reclaim it if it doesn't get wheeled...

Either way I'm excited about getting out to wheel this weekend.:cool:

And I hope the weather behaves, my heep no longer accepts doors.:redneck:

Chris, there will be a few that'll probably wheel Sun til about 2:30-3:00pm.....I will be on my way to Naches Sun AM eeeaarrrly!

well well well im going to have to unpack the rain boots i see :masturbanana[1]: i may be able make it up if im not working give me a call len