• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW hosted Noobie run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see go wheel with everybody then go to prom in muddy carharts and muddy truck......sounds good to me

im really excited about this run, been working on a BL and new tires like mad :p thinking about doing my own 3" BL. the kits seems like a lot of money for what you get, im just warryed about the

steering shaft extension the most....

:booo: And still no offer to loan me a wheeler...:booo:

Maybe I'll just ride shotgun with someone...

We can bring shotguns, right?

Hopefully Eric's jeep will still be functional after memorial weekend.... He might have his own plans though. Regardless, I need to learn how to drive that thing! :redneck: I can't wait!! :cheer:

I talked my lady into going! she isnt crazy about me wheeling, i hope thing changes her mind!

i told her to wear 3 spots bras.....:cheer:

Last edited:
I talked my lady into going! she isnt crazy about me wheeling, i hope thing changes her mind!

i told her to wear 3 spots bras.....:cheer:

Good job getting her out there!! Hopefully she can find something she likes about it, like the scenery or the people. Those are the things Momma always enjoyed when she'd come wheelin with us :cool:

she doesnt like the fact that im wheeling when money is tight... i think its just a money thing, i bet she will have fun, or i wouldnt have asked her to come

So Mr. Crash, any new news about this run? and since i followed someone there once. could anyone give me good directions from goldbar (main hwy)?

thanks, cant wait to go and learn some sh%t :cheer:

So Mr. Crash, any new news about this run? and since i followed someone there once. could anyone give me good directions from goldbar (main hwy)?

thanks, cant wait to go and learn some sh%t :cheer:

All the rest of the info will be given at the staging area :awesomework:

As for gettting there. head thru gold bar on highway 2. Look for Reiter road on the left(has a turn lane and after picklefarm road). If you go up a hill and over a big bridge--you gone to far and turn around :redneck:

Turn left onto reiter and follow it for about 1/2 mile where the road curves sharply to the left--here you wanna go straight and follow it to the staging area on your left :awesomework:

anyone have a spare birf and willing to let it go for cheap?? broke a birf and i need one so i can go!!!

so since I have never ever been to Reiter... and If I get a chance to do some work on my rig instead of all the other projects... I would like to attend as well.

I would like to see some of the trails up inthat neck of the woods.

How far is a gas station from the trails?? as I would be driving my Jeep up there (no trailer:booo: )

Status
Not open for further replies.