Status
Not open for further replies.

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
When June 9th
Where Reiter Trails--main parking area
Time 9am
What trail To be announced

This run is designed and directed to the very new wheeler--somebody who wants to learn the do's and don't and proper trail etiquette.

So if you are a newer wheeler and want to learn something--then please come out and join the fun...

I'm going to try and make it too...

Um, anyone got a rig I can borrow? I'll be nice... I won't drive like Crash.

Yes! Looks like I might be able to make this one finally!

~T.J.

EDIT: Crash, are you going? I dunno about going with you, I tend to break stuff REALLY fast :flipoff:

arrgghhh :mad::mad::mad:
Having birthday party for my boy that day. He'll be 2:cheer:

maybe next time :booo::booo::booo::booo::booo::booo:

arrgghhh :mad::mad::mad:
Having birthday party for my boy that day. He'll be 2:cheer:

maybe next time :booo::booo::booo::booo::booo::booo:

thats too bad too--you are exactly the type of person I would love to see out there....

What is wheelin? Could you please define wheelin. Maybe I better try to attend. I need to learn how to flop backward instead of sideways. :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
WHat trails are you going to run? I might show up to learn more trails, I dont know if I qualify as a complete newbie, but I can pretend I dont know anything, and I will leave a hub unlocked or two:redneck:

WHat trails are you going to run? I might show up to learn more trails, I dont know if I qualify as a complete newbie, but I can pretend I dont know anything, and I will leave a hub unlocked or two:redneck:

Trails are to be annoucnced (spelling?)

Its fun even if you arent a newb cause you get to watch people a lot cause its usuall a big group

will this run be ok for mostly stock rigs? I might be able to put some 32's or 33's on but other then that im mostly stock still

this would give me a good goal to find new tires by...

Status
Not open for further replies.