• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW hosted Noobie run

Status
Not open for further replies.
so since I have never ever been to Reiter... and If I get a chance to do some work on my rig instead of all the other projects... I would like to attend as well.

I would like to see some of the trails up inthat neck of the woods.

How far is a gas station from the trails?? as I would be driving my Jeep up there (no trailer:booo: )

About 5 miles

About 5 miles

sweet thanks.. it will take a bit of gas for me to drive up there since it is so far away... but I have wanted to check out the trail system up there out for quite some time.

and it will be a good place to test out my bro-in-law's flattie (if he gets the rest of the parts):redneck:

maybe ill borrow a buddies 31" baja claws to make it harder for me...but id be more than glad to join in the fun...

No more info to post--the rest will be handled the morning of the run. It all depends on how many people show up...

I am thinking I might be there...

Need to replace my short side inner/outer...

Should be a good way to break the girlfriend into my "hobby"...

lame excuse.

I plan on being there, but i dont aboot the noob run. We'll see who shows up and what trails the boobs will be on. :cheer:

I finally got a dd so i'm trailering the fullsize up for a day of beating got to do the full go through but took it out last nite after 3 weeks and redoing electrical and its working pretty damn well.:redneck:

I will be up there as well.I need Grommit up there as well to keep me from rolling it only takes a finger :redneck:

If I can make it i'll have an open seat. it would be cool to wheel with some northern people

Status
Not open for further replies.