• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW hosted Noobie run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Sarah wasn't too mad that you were late.

Nope, she knew that I would probly be a little late, we blamed it on trail conditions:haha:

There is no pictures...:mad: :haha: I will deny anyhing:haha: :haha:

I will vouche for your valient efforts of chivalry to help a fello yota owner out......

Well it was a noob run........so that was half the fun.

Besides, i made it through some stuff that wayne had trouble with....stock ifs.....on bald 31 street tires.:flipoff:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: their not completely bald....was fun to watch you drive that pile though.:kiss: nixt time I expect you upside down.:flipoff:

Well it was a noob run........so that was half the fun.

Besides, i made it through some stuff that wayne had trouble with....stock ifs.....on bald 31 street tires.:flipoff:
yea well I don't have any dents:fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha:

Sorry but

Wayne is dead to me :awesomework:
It's okay Wayne. Welcome to the Jeep club. :D :awesomework:
:haha::haha::haha:Yep, sorry Toy boys, he's finally wising up and walking over to where the grass is always greener! :fawkdancesmiley:
So Wayne, what price are you going to try to get some poor sap to buy your yota for? Call Rich, I'm sure he's reading for some price, I mean spice in his life! :redneck: :haha:

(I still love you, you love me, right?)
:redneck: :fawkdancesmiley::kiss:

sorry I didn't make it:booo:

The wife decided to get into an accident and wreck our 05 Mustang...

still dealing with all the garbage, and trying to find her something to drive while the car is in the shop

:haha::haha::haha:Yep, sorry Toy boys, he's finally wising up and walking over to where the grass is always greener! :fawkdancesmiley:
So Wayne, what price are you going to try to get some poor sap to buy your yota for? Call Rich, I'm sure he's reading for some price, I mean spice in his life! :redneck: :haha:

(I still love you, you love me, right?) :redneck: :fawkdancesmiley::kiss:
I just can't jump ship and go to the dark side :fawkdancesmiley: I swear I only said that cause I was laying mud :haha: :haha:.Besides I allready bought a tracker

I just can't jump ship and go to the dark side :fawkdancesmiley: I swear I only said that cause I was laying mud :haha: :haha:.Besides I allready bought a tracker

OMFG! a tracker?

by the way... I think you should sell that toy and get a jeep... clearly you had three tries, and your out! think of all the glory you can have using your jeep to pull out toyotas.... and a great feature of jeeps is when you back up, the driveline doesn't pop out!:haha: :haha: :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.