• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW hosted Noobie run

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG! a tracker?

by the way... I think you should sell that toy and get a jeep... clearly you had three tries, and your out! think of all the glory you can have using your jeep to pull out toyotas.... and a great feature of jeeps is when you back up, the driveline doesn't pop out!:haha: :haha: :haha:

Think of all the additional glory of pulling out Jeeps and Toyotas with a Zuki! :awesomework:

:D

On a side note, can anyone who has pictures of the Zuki's on the run email them to me? [email protected], I want to post them up on our club board. :)

Last edited:
Think of all the additional glory of pulling out Jeeps and Toyotas with a Zuki! :awesomework:

:D

On a side note, can anyone who has pictures of the Zuki's on the run email them to me? [email protected], I want to post them up on our club board. :)

Check your email and let me know if they didn't come through:awesomework: . Sorry we didn't get more of you guys. Next time i'll remember to chargethe damn bat in the camera all the way:mad:

Got em. :)

I finally dug the charger for my camera out of the camper, so I should be able to take plenty of pictures the next time out.

Might I be able to get some pics of my Scout from anyone that has some...?

My girlfriend really wants them to show her co-workers what she is referring to when she tells them we went wheeling...NOT "muddin"

Thanks...

HoS

Might I be able to get some pics of my Scout from anyone that has some...?

My girlfriend really wants them to show her co-workers what she is referring to when she tells them we went wheeling...NOT "muddin"

Thanks...

HoS

I'll see what i can do. I'm pretty sure my GF took some more pics of the 2 of you...
You got an email i can send them too?

Is there anymore of me laying under mine fixing the driveline.email them to me please at [email protected] Thanks Remember I will no longer back up to help cause it fawks things up for me as well :haha: :haha:

wayne, our camera went dead before you broke.

olllllllo, i might have a few more. I'll post them up.

My GF took a lot of pics of everyone negotiating that stump just after the water crossing on Isabel. Only problem is a lot of them didn't turn out. They're all dark except for a bright shinny license plate...
I'll see if i have some more worth posting...

From what she told me at the meeting last night, she showed up, wheeled, handed out asses and left :flipoff:
Thats why you didn''t show you were scared she would hand you your ass :fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.