• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RubyDoo Dent repair

Kat

Kat Woman, Wheelin superhero!
Some of you might know this dent and where it came from and for those who don't, I was done on the Lake Issabelle trail just over a year ago and has been slowly bothering me ever sence. I FINALLY did something about it.

Before

DSC00333.jpg

During

DSC00151.jpg

Finished

DSC00153.jpg

I ended up cutting the back section then straightening out the front section as much as possible then welding bacl on the rear section after straightening it out. I hope it stays for a while.

Kat

the one in your door looks like a Busywild dent, seems like everyone that has done Elbe has one of those in the same spot.:cool:

the one in your door looks like a Busywild dent, seems like everyone that has done Elbe has one of those in the same spot.:cool:

Naaaa uhhhh you take the hard doors off!!!!:awesomework:
Always thinking....:corn:

There are a few dents I have hammered out in my Jeep. I know I love my trail rash, but some of 'em just get to ya.

Most excellent work.

DSC00333.jpg

I wasn't there for the Izzy oops, buuuut I know where the one above the LR tire came from!!!:D

Bondo??? No you didn't:haha::haha:

It's going to fall off. You should of left the rash and just panted over it. Chick's dig carnage. :awesomework:

There are a few dents I have hammered out in my Jeep. I know I love my trail rash, but some of 'em just get to ya.
Most excellent work.

Thanks Karl I did not want it perfect as i know i'm going to hurt it again someday.

I wasn't there for the Izzy oops, buuuut I know where the one above the LR tire came from!!!:D

I know you do Kev, that fing stump on the rock section of Expressway.
Bondo??? No you didn't:haha::haha:

It's going to fall off. You should of left the rash and just panted over it. Chick's dig carnage. :awesomework:

Did you note the rest of the carnage???? and i'm a chick too!!!!