• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RubyDoo flop!!!!!!

Kat

Kat Woman, Wheelin superhero!
I got you now and yes its true, RubyDoo finally did a flop.
Where; Walker Valler ORV area
When; Saturday april 25th 2009
Why; i was an ass and missed turning
Photos;

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Post roll damage

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

Only damage that is not seen is the plastic door surround is broken, I had already broke the window.

Was like watching it in slow motion. It could not have flopped slower. Was pretty easy to get it back on the wheels also.

SgtBarn

Was that you in the red exo'd toyota on the easywild?

Yep! Dat wuz me. My dumb ass flipped it crawling over a stump. Same line I'd taken twice earlier in the day. I'll post pics when John emails them to me. Unfortuanatly my camera was displaced inside the cab during the tumble.
Trucks all good though, thank god for cages. View from out of sunroof: Sky-dirt-Sky!:puke:

Yep! Dat wuz me. My dumb ass flipped it crawling over a stump. Same line I'd taken twice earlier in the day. I'll post pics when John emails them to me. Unfortuanatly my camera was displaced inside the cab during the tumble.
Trucks all good though, thank god for cages. View from out of sunroof: Sky-dirt-Sky!:puke:

Nice! A couple guys came down on quads into the campground and told us about it. We were busy fixing Grant's tire, though. He ripped off a valve stem on the swamp trail.

Glad yer OK Kat!!! Man, you've taken that line many times! Musta been the goo under the LF tire that caused it to slip! yeah,yeah, that's it!:haha:

Glad yer OK Kat!!! Man, you've taken that line many times! Musta been the goo under the LF tire that caused it to slip! yeah,yeah, that's it!:haha:

Yah Kev it was that goo!!!!

I am fine just a slightly sore left shoulder and the bent door.

Used to be call Jeep Cross now it's part of Upper Mainline or somethin like that.

Your sore from that?

Correctomundo...the flop happened at the 'Egg' rock near the top. Wait, did I read somewhere in this thread that buggies spent some time at Walker???:eeek: :stirpot: