• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rumor has it....

Brian H

Eviltoymaker[qoute] "That the jeep just *might* roll on a trail near you this weekend!" [Qoute]Eviltoymaker

I started this thread over.No bs from Jon or Kelly at all!!!! Thanks Brian:D

Well it's gonna get there via highway sans windshield.

On the way to get a trailer yesterday my truck bassically fell apart. The front end, as it turns out, has never been rebuilt since 1970... So a ball joint seperated at 65MPH, took out a fender and both a-arms, and luckily didn't kill anybody. It'll be down for a bit while I remove the front end and do the disk brake swap I've been planning to do.

Fawk!

But on the up side, it's probly good that it happened yesterday on the way to get a trailer, as apposed to today while fully loaded.

Last edited:
lotsa stuff been 'cleaned' or 'reposted' around here.

hope you had fun. I thought about comin' on up, but the trips a little long for a day run.... (lame, I know)

Anyhow, used the day off to good measure. Swapped out all four leafs today. Still SUA, but now she finally sits level again. And higher too. Probably an inch and half, or two. Next going to pull the radiator out, and reweld the lower hose location about an inch lower than it is. That'll let me use a larger fan blade to cool the engine. Got a TIG ready to go, and have the clearances all around. Be nice to get a big fan on this turd. Just waiting for the garage to cool off a bit. DAMN, it was hot in there pulling those axles out.

T

TreeClimber said:
lotsa stuff been 'cleaned' or 'reposted' around here.

Because this isn't the chatterbox area. Keep the chit chat in there or I or the other mods will clean it up. Simple.

Mrs. Crash said:
Because this isn't the chatterbox area. Keep the chit chat in there or I or the other mods will clean it up. Simple.

Well spoken Mrs.C. I got your back!!!!:D

Comet said:
Jeez Crusty! Glad your ok, man. If it ain't one thing it's another lately, huh?
Yeah, that was some freaky stuff happening there! Talk about almost crapping my pants!
I think my heart valves got a serious clean out!:redneck:
On the up side, ........
We got to WHEEL YESTERDAY! and what an awesome day it was!!!
Long over due!
:cheer: :clappy: :cheer: :clappy: :cheer:

Latest posts