• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RUSH OFF ROAD, KY VIDEOS = Epic

Everybody overlooks that Bobby's has had the top redone a couple of times as well. It would be impossible to build a buggy that wouldn't fail at some point, tubing is only so strong. These hills are the worst case scenario for 5,000 lbs. of rock crawlers.

Elliott said:
Everybody overlooks that Bobby's has had the top redone a couple of times as well. It would be impossible to build a buggy that wouldn't fail at some point, tubing is only so strong. These hills are the worst case scenario for 5,000 lbs. of rock crawlers.
I knew he had work after that terrible fall on the ledge last summer, but the thing barely has an a pillar yet keeps the occupants safe every single crash. No doubt the hills were buggy killers last weekend though.

Re:

If it wouldn't have rained all day, I am pretty sure there would have been a lot less carnage.

Re: Re: Re: RUSH OFF ROAD, KY VIDEOS = Epic

BustedKnucklefilms said:
CSC Fab Psycho Buggy took one heck of a impact.
PSYCHO BUGGY INSANE CRASH

In the video from what I saw looks like the tube that is stuck through the pass seat broke clean off the top of the cage at the weld .. thank god there wasn't a passenger but son r crumpled tubing better than a broke neck

I wouldn't consider anything epic after seeing some of these crashes. Lucky a couple folks are not dead. These whole bounty hills are gonna get somebody killed.

Wow! An people say I put to much tube in my chassis. That was a weird hit dom or not no chassis would have come through a hit like that on the point of a rock with out aney damage. More tube an more triangulation maby not as bad . But some people don't want a lot of tube .its in every bodys head lighter is better . Just my 1/2 cent

nhl_bullitt said:
I really wonder if .188 would crumble like that myself.

.188 dom is extremely stronger than .120. I had Mofab put it on all the external tubes of one of my chassis. Adds weight but saves on significant tube rework. You don't get much of a cushion with a hit though since it doesn't like to deform. Give and take for safety depending on the hit I guess.

X2 on the doors. I put some structural doors on my buddies rig. Doors coming in on you is not an option for me.

Looked like some wild action on some big boy hills. Wish I could have been there. Nice vids.

Re: Re: Re: RUSH OFF ROAD, KY VIDEOS = Epic

jrhall said:
I wouldn't consider anything epic after seeing some of these crashes. Lucky a couple folks are not dead. These whole bounty hills are gonna get somebody killed.

X2....The gentleman driving the psycho buggy should be out buying lottery tickets considering how lucky he is not to be dead. IF his buggy would have pitched the other direction into the rock it would have been disastrous. Similarly things could have been equally bad for anyone on that bounty hill.
Really this single video should serve as a BIG wake up to people that wearing a helmet in a buggy does not begin to set the standard for safety. Self preservation should be the FIRST thing on your mind when attempting some of this stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

angryfab said:
Wow! An people say I put to much tube in my chassis. That was a weird hit dom or not no chassis would have come through a hit like that on the point of a rock with out aney damage. More tube an more triangulation maby not as bad . But some people don't want a lot of tube .its in every bodys head lighter is better . Just my 1/2 cent

More tube is not as important as having tube in the right places.

jrhall said:
These whole bounty hills are gonna get somebody killed.

None of these hills were bounty hills. They were there and the bouncers decided to try them, that is all. No money for climbing them, just bragging rights.

Re:

Its 7000 acres of just about every kind of riding you can imagine. Plenty of rock crawling stuff, mud running, hill climbing, you name it. All of these videos were from the old strip mine section of the park which is right near the trail head. And it only covers a very small area of the park

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

we no the risk that we r taking in these buggies when we strap in. I feel safer in my buggy than I do on the freeway.

Great videos. Hell we're all gonna die someday and I plan on riding climbing hills and having fun until that day comes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell for that matter, I wanna take a life insurance policy out on some of all. .. especially if you're gonna speed it up. :****: