• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzrs and big events

Like I said. A video of all of this and there wouldn't be a problem. Gun charge and multiple assault charges due to rock throwing and I guarantee the word would be out that this won't happen at our events. Anyone think to video it?That may be extreme side of it because I wasn't there, but it needs to be better.

I post up all videos of my shoplifters, people that piss themselves in my store and that are drunk and fall over. Theft is almost nonexistent and the stupid crowd tends not to frequent my establishment.

That being said, my rules are set in stone. I prosecuted a girl over a dollar that she stole. It was my dollar and she took it. Cost her $275 and the court system sent her off to another jurisdiction for other larceny charges. These people that do dumb stuff, it might not be the first time they have done it. Let them get caught/prosecuted and it might be their last.

highrolrcustoms said:
I understand tempers flare and by standards add fuel to the fire but sometimes JUST WALK AWAY!!! all fighting is going to do is cause a major problem for SRRS. People with families will stop coming, people will go to jail...assault charges....kinda a snow ball effect.... and in the end the person who is going to be affected the most is the children who have to watch all of it take place. My son is 8 and he goes to all the events with me and I know if he saw this go on....he wouldn't want to come back.
Also I totally agree that the pistol being pulled was a major problem but the guys thowing rocks at the man and his son need to be held accountable.

The bad thing is I gave him multiple chances to just leave with no problems with only an understanding he did something that was not cool. But, apparently doing it yet again was on his agenda. So I got covered twice by the same douche who thinks its ok. I was trying to let it go and a simple "man I didn't realize it did that" would have been sufficient. Not even an apology but a recognition that he did something not cool. I agree with you, its best to walk away. Fights are only going to cause problems and complicate future events.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Like I said. A video of all of this and there wouldn't be a problem. Gun charge and multiple assault charges due to rock throwing and I guarantee the word would be out that this won't happen at our events. Anyone think to video it?That may be extreme side of it because I wasn't there, but it needs to be better.

I post up all videos of my shoplifters, people that piss themselves in my store and that are drunk and fall over. Theft is almost nonexistent and the stupid crowd tends not to frequent my establishment.

That being said, my rules are set in stone. I prosecuted a girl over a dollar that she stole. It was my dollar and she took it. Cost her $275 and the court system sent her off to another jurisdiction for other larceny charges. These people that do dumb stuff, it might not be the first time they have done it. Let them get caught/prosecuted and it might be their last.

I don't believe someone throwing a rock at a vehicle moving away from you at a hefty pace should be a big issue such as pulling guns on people. **** escalated really quickly. Nothing would have been thrown by anyone if he hadn't done it the second time. At that point, you are just asking for trouble.

I agree that just taking the gun away from him wasn't enough. Another douche that shouldn't be carrying. Carrying a weapon has responsibilities and you can't maintain those while drunk. On top of that, the guy was apparently drunk, driving like a douche AND pulling out his weapon ALL IN FRONT OF HIS KID? Sounds like a special kind of ass beating needed to take place.

For the record, here is Alabama code dealing with pulling a weapon in public.

"Any person who, while fighting in the streets of any city or town, or at a militia muster, or at any public place, whether public in itself, or made public at the time by an assemblage of personsuses or attempts to use, except in self-defense, any kind of firearms shall, on conviction, be fined not less than $200.00 nor more than $500.00, and may also be imprisoned in the county jail or sentenced to hard labor for the county for not less than six months.
(Code 1852, § 129; Code 1867, § 3671; Code 1876, § 4228; Code 1886, § 4094; Code 1896, § 5353; Code 1907, § 6895; Code 1923, § 4045; Code 1940, T. 14, § 169; Code 1975, § 13-6-127.)"

jpony645 said:
I agree that just taking the gun away from him wasn't enough. Another douche that shouldn't be carrying. Carrying a weapon has responsibilities and you can't maintain those while drunk. On top of that, the guy was apparently drunk, driving like a douche AND pulling out his weapon ALL IN FRONT OF HIS KID? Sounds like a special kind of ass beating needed to take place.

For the record, here is Alabama code dealing with pulling a weapon in public.

"Any person who, while fighting in the streets of any city or town, or at a militia muster, or at any public place, whether public in itself, or made public at the time by an assemblage of personsuses or attempts to use, except in self-defense, any kind of firearms shall, on conviction, be fined not less than $200.00 nor more than $500.00, and may also be imprisoned in the county jail or sentenced to hard labor for the county for not less than six months.
(Code 1852, § 129; Code 1867, § 3671; Code 1876, § 4228; Code 1886, § 4094; Code 1896, § 5353; Code 1907, § 6895; Code 1923, § 4045; Code 1940, T. 14, § 169; Code 1975, § 13-6-127.)"

^ Yes. But who will detain him til the cops get there? This guy.

Well its all out in the open now so maybe some of the bullshit will stop and we can resume having a good time at the events. That is why everyone goes isn't it? Now that SRRS is aware of some issues, maybe everyone will be more aware of these issues and shut them down before they escalate into someone pulling a gun or getting their ass beat. As for the music, it didn't bother me personally but that is only my opinion. Maybe from now on their should be some clear cut guidelines for park etiquette including rzrs, fighting, guns, rock throwing, and music including consequences.

Own one or not this is funny! laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Attachments

• image0001.jpg
    image0001.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 102
5BrothersFabrication said:
^ Yes. But who will detain him til the cops get there? This guy.

Park his ghezr on his nuts and resume having a good time until cops show up. At that point remove the ghezr from said nuts and laugh as they drive away with douchebag in tow.

The machine isn't the problem. Its the morons driving them. Sensible people in them are not a problem. You can change the scenario and leave the same people and it would be the exact same problems, only with different surroundings. These idiots would ruin drag racing, round track racing, or anything else they choose to attend and act like a cock suckery retard.

Take away the easy credit when purchasing a rzr. That will solve the problem... When you make it easy for any one to buy one it brings out the dumb asses.
Fact : how many young rzr drivers have a $30000. Rock bouncer? VERY FEW . Why most banks and credit unions will not finance such vehicle. The people who usually have these are hard working , middle aged people. That's just my 2cents

Sounds a lot like alcohol is the problem at these events. Don't get me wrong I like to have a beer but if all your problems are a clear result of alcohol being involved then make it alcohol free. I thought most parks were that way anyway. As for fivebros and pholeman of you want them to kick your ass in a mighty fine way walk up and talk trash and see how far that gets you! I know both of them and if you don't start none won't be none! As far as rap crap in the woods I don't fully understand where that came from I thought :afro: were afraid of the woods and why would a non :afro: want to act like a clear welfare recipient! I like rzrs they are fun but I'll have to say it seems every lil boy who's daddy has got good credit has got one and they should learn some respect for other wheelers if not they find themselves with my yoter Parked on top of them! I will not yield to the smaller vehicle any more! I'm gonna start wheelin by merrytime rules larger rig has the right if way cause they are harder to maneuver! :flipgotcha:

5BrothersFabrication said:
And all I'm saying is if I tell someone to slow the **** down, I can back it up (in a security guard-ish manner). If someone almost hits my wife or one of my kidsout of pure douchebaggery, there will be no warning. I WILL **** them up.
From this guys post I'm pretty sure me and him would get along good!! I can say we are on the same page for sure...